09/04/2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 Minutes // 50 000yen

Type/Location:
Club Amour on Ageya Street, Taito

Language Notes:
Seri has little to no English mastery. At the front desk tho, the person could describe a bit in English, enough to make the appointment without much hassle.

Details of the Encounter:
I have to say first and foremost that this is my first visit to a soapland establishment. So I have no idea what to expect.

I reached Club Amour after going around the neighborhood and approached by a few touts. Upon asking if gaijin is accepted, I was quickly ushered in straight to the lounge/waiting room. There, I was presented with 2 small folders and a piece of laminated paper. The folders shows 2 girls, Seri and Yurara. Decided on Seri since the wait time is shorter(30 minutes). The other paper states the duration and price. At the bottom of the paper, it mentioned condom. Can't recall the exact words but seems I have to use condom here.

After waiting, I was then ushered out of the waiting room and towards Seri. She is not bad looking at all, although the picture on the website was quite heavily edited such as the beauty marks. She's skinny with some skin flabs around. Not to mention she is actually 30 rather than 23 in the site. Throughout the session, there were a couple of breaks which we talk about stuff. All in all, I guess it went well considering how choppy my Japanese is. She smiles a lot and is very friendly.

Upon entering the room, I was surprised by how spacious it is. A bed, mattress area and tub. Service started with a catbath towards Fera and so on. Unfortunately Seri does not do NS. And I thought all girls here do NS. FK is mostly she pointing her tongue out and working it.

I told her earlier that i have an issue of a bit hard to... "reach the point". She then suggested that we try lotion/gel during the mat service. And boy did she deliver. Downside was, I only had time for 1 pop. The session overall is satisfactory with GFE was okay.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Still wanted to try Hinano tho.. Have to admit I'm attracted to her looks.