Sex In The Morn

User#6517

TAG Member
Reaction score
A bit random.. but how do you guys feel about morning sex?? :whistle:

I'm taking about the kind of sex were you just woke up next to someone, and either you or that person is feeling a little horny. You haven't taken a shower yet. You haven't brushed your teeth or used mouthwash either..

Would you enjoy it, or would you be too uncomfortable to go through it?

Ladies can, of course, answer as well (y)

I used to love it, recently not so much anymore.

Morning breath and sleepy sweat don't bother me if it's with someone i'm comfortable enough to spend the night with anyway.

Recently though i feel like my body and muscles need some time to wake up? Am i becomming an old lady?
As a teenager this wasn't a problem.

It's "not" for everybody! lol
Done it 3 times and just something about "tiger breathe" in da morning. 1 good 2 bad.
Will try again though.
Morning wood!

A bit random.. but how do you guys feel about morning sex?? :whistle:

I'm taking about the kind of sex were you just woke up next to someone, and either you or that person is feeling a little horny. You haven't taken a shower yet. You haven't brushed your teeth or used mouthwash either..

Would you enjoy it, or would you be too uncomfortable to go through it?

Ladies can, of course, answer as well (y)
Have you done that yet sweetie?

Absolutely love it.
Mind you if she is still asleep I do a quick mouthwash or teeth clean.

Despite being in my mid 40s little keg is pretty genki most mornings.

Spooning with morning wood is one of the great pleasures in life.

I am a morning person so what is there not to like about sex in the morning! I tried to initiate it several times (I would even wake up earlier and gargle/brush) but I guess my date just wasn't into it :-(

As split mentioned, research shows T levels peak in the morning (morning wood is a good indicator). So it is a good time for me (older guy) to play.

I'm getting 'older' and it's becoming obvious that I only function 'well' in the mornings. :unsure:(n)

Sooooo that said, my mornings don't see any action 'cause nobody's there. :ROFLMAO::censored::cry:

disclaimer, i was drinking when i made this posttt.

Guys tend to perfer morning sex while women prefer night sex according to studies iirc.

I have heard/read the same somewhere, and it is consistent with my anecdotal experience.

Personally, morning was my favorite time for most of my adult/sexually-active life, but starting a decade or so ago, maybe a bit more, this changed, and now I very rarely feel genki enough to much enjoy a romp in bed until I've been awake for a few hours. Like @User#8628 I wonder if I am becoming old... :D

-Ww

One detail I think should be stressed is the quality of sleep the night before. That "weekend feeling + naturally waking up without an alarm" coupled with a beautiful armful (I'm a cuddle sleeper...weird I know) would be a great moodsetter.

If its the "short on sleep and a little hungover" kind of waking up, I don't want any kind of activity until I've had a shower and some coffee

Guys tend to perfer morning sex while women prefer night sex according to studies iirc.
Yes, i used to love to wrap myself around someone in the morning at first.
But now i feel my muscles (the ones downstairs) need to warm up a bit and are not ready yet after i just wake up. Maybe i would just need some foreplay instead of starting the real deal still half asleep. I wonder if i'm the only girl with that problem?

But now i feel my muscles (the ones downstairs) need to warm up a bit and are not ready yet after i just wake up. Maybe i would just need some foreplay instead of starting the real deal still half asleep. I wonder if i'm the only girl with that problem?
That can be an appeal point actually. Sometimes its much more fun to slide into a sleepy pussy, especially if its kind of lax. Very tight isn't always good especially for those of us guys with some girth downstairs.

Reactions: roots reggae
That can be an appeal point actually. Sometimes its much more fun to slide into a sleepy pussy, especially if its kind of lax. Very tight isn't always good especially for those of us guys with some girth downstairs.
I mean more like mine is too tensed up or not wet enough. Doesn't feel comfortable for me after just waking up.

If I naturally wake up in the morning it would be okay but if I get pulled out of sleep, it's not gonna work for me down there. A guy once tried that and I couldn't really orgasm at all even tho we tried it for a long time. I was rather exhausted afterwards rather than really feeling satisfied. And I'm not a morning person at all.... So I will have to pass on that.

Most of my partners needed some time to warm up, no matter of the time of the day. Just because I might wake up rock hard doesn't mean the girl is soaking wet too ;)

If I naturally wake up in the morning it would be okay but if I get pulled out of sleep, it's not gonna work for me down there. A guy once tried that and I couldn't really orgasm at all even tho we tried it for a long time. I was rather exhausted afterwards rather than really feeling satisfied. And I'm not a morning person at all.... So I will have to pass on that.

I kind of feel the same. That's why it's more like a weekend sport when you properly slept before. Timing is crucial, but I find it very arousing if you are helped with the last few inches when waking up. Like when you are almost awake already and you get woken up by gentle kisses etc.

Morning sex is one of the best parts of an overnight booking, in my opinion. However, I too, need to warm up. Physically, I need to do a few stretches as though I was about to play netball!
I prefer to wake up 10 mins before my date and retreat to the bathroom to clean my teeth and take the world's fastest hot shower. Once back in bed, the fun can begin all over again..