Guest viewing is limited

Sex on first date : the new norm?

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
My last two dates with two different girls (both in their twenties) ended in bed the same day.

And these two were quite honest and serious girls, one being an university student the other one a highly qualified employee.

I mean not the kind of airheads willing to fuck with anyone.
And these were not one night stands since we met/did it several times afterwards.

So, is it a new standard or I'm just being lucky? ( well, honestly I think it's too fast but maybe I'm too conservative ).

What's your experience?

Reactions: AnotherTag
And these two were quite honest and serious girls, one being an university student the other one a highly qualified employee.

I mean not the kind of airheads willing to fuck with anyone.

Imho its the ‘airheads’ that toy wuth guys and treat sex as a ‘reward’ for x number of dates / cash spent / attention given.

More independent, educated single women tend to approach sex more like guys do i.e. choose someone attractive and well groomed that doesnt seem to be a psycho and then have some fun fucking them.

IMO nothing really changed. Sex was never a big deal in japanese culture to begin with. It's just a bodily function. More likely your game increased, have more confidence and you got better at sealing the deal due to past succes.

As @Durg50 said all the smart girls are happy to have sex in the first date, though in my experience they don't need to be single to do that. :D

Twice inside the last year when I did not initiate anything in the first date the girl actually wondered if I might be a gay. :confused:

4E417045-CDB2-49F5-8395-2D9CE59A039A.jpeg

Reminds me of a first date a few years ago, after I started playing the field again. It happened to be on my birthday.

The girl told me several times beforehand that we can’t have sex, and I didn’t really expect that on our first meeting.

As dinner was winding down, she whispered into my ear, asking if I wanted to go to a hotel. It’s OK because it’s my birthday, she said, and I was happy to accept that present.

I watched her getting dressed after we finished. She had a gorgeous ass, and I wanted to soak it into my memory. That’s when I noticed the back of her panties were see-through. I asked: “Why wear that if you didn’t plan to have sex?”

“These panty are for ‘just in case,’” she said.

all the smart girls are happy to have sex in the first date, though in my experience they don't need to be single to do that. :D

I can’t agree enough with @MikeH. Single or not, there are ladies out there who are absolutely Machiavellian when it comes to sex.

As dinner was winding down, she whispered into my ear, asking if I wanted to go to a hotel. It’s OK because it’s my birthday, she said, and I was happy to accept that present.

I watched her getting dressed after we finished. She had a gorgeous ass, and I wanted to soak it into my memory. That’s when I noticed the back of her panties were see-through. I asked: “Why wear that if you didn’t plan to have sex?”

“These panty are for ‘just in case,’” she said.

@usualblue, you’re a lucky guy. Your dinner date is a damn Girl Scout. She’s always prepared.

Reactions: MikeH
Reminds me of a first date a few years ago, after I started playing the field again. It happened to be on my birthday.

The girl told me several times beforehand that we can’t have sex

what an odd situation.... You arranged a first date and the girl told you beforehand you weren't going to be having sex?
Its been a while since I was in the game but I never had any pre-first date chats like that. It was mostly when and where shall we meet. I was obviously dating the wrong ladies.

what an odd situation.... You arranged a first date and the girl told you beforehand you weren't going to be having sex?
Its been a while since I was in the game but I never had any pre-first date chats like that. It was mostly when and where shall we meet. I was obviously dating the wrong ladies.

Yep, she did — several times — during our pre-date chats. And that’s happened to me since. I don’t see anything odd about it, especially if there are sexually charged conversations ahead of the first meeting.

Yep, she did — several times — during our pre-date chats. And that’s happened to me since. I don’t see anything odd about it, especially if there are sexually charged conversations ahead of the first meeting.
and they say chivalry is dead!

We'll see what happens on Sat nite.