Guest viewing is limited

Sex with an AV star pt 2 - Ririka of Luxury Kawasaki (Riona Suzune)

ichigopantsu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ririka at Luxury Kawasaki https://luxury2006.jp/profile/?cc=707

Date of Encounter:
Summer 2015

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
67,000 JPY for 110 mins

Type/Location:
Soapland at Horinouchi, Kawasaki

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Background:
I am Asian and fluent enough in Japanese with decent intonation (got my JLPT 1 almost a decade ago) that the staff do not suspect my gaijinness most of the time. Sometimes I still slip up somewhere and they turn me away though. Some of these providers may not take foreign clients but you never know - posting the information anyway for the community's benefit.

Review:
So, a continuation of my story from https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...naha-of-luxury-kawasaki-nanaha-shihori.16118/ . Having struck out on getting my desired AV chick by walk-in, I realized that I would need to make a reservation to stand a chance. A few weeks later (what, you thought I could drop 60,000 JPY on P4P every week? ;) ), one of my days off and her scheduled working days overlapped on the schedule. This was a weekday, which I felt made my chances better.

The shop takes previous day reservations from 7pm. So I called the number right at 7pm, and got... a busy signal. This is a familiar dance to anybody who's tried to reserve a popular girl at a popular soapland. All you can do is keep hammering that "retry" button until your call goes through.

Luckily for me, it's easier to get through to these lines at a high-end place like this compared to the more affordable places. After a few minutes, I got that beautiful ringback tone instead of the busy signal, and a cheerful male voice answered on the other end.

I ask to reserve Ririka at 9am the next morning, and he puts me on hold for a second while he checks. After a few moments he comes back and confirms that it is okay and gets my name (used an assumed name of course) and phone number. He also tells me to call back again one hour before the reservation to confirm it. (Another common practice when reserving over the phone.) I respond in the affirmative and hang up.

So, the next morning. I wake up, take a shower, brush my teeth, and prepare to drive out to Horinouchi from Tokyo. With no traffic I could get there in around 30 minutes from where I live, but the morning traffic could easily double that so I prepare to head out at 8am, making my confirmation call right before I head out. Get there around 8:45, park at a coin parking lot, and stroll in around 8:50. Perfect.

I identify myself with the name I reserved under and am guided into the waiting area. In just a few minutes, I was told she was ready and guided over to the stairs where my AV idol was waiting for me in a white blazer and skirt, which seems to be the store uniform. Nice. Did I mention I love OL cosplay, and she released a lot of OL fetish videos I've enjoyed? ;)

Now, by this time it had been around 2 years since her last release, but IMO she looked as pretty as ever. Mind you it's well known that she's had a bit of work done so that probably helped. But she was exactly as I remembered seeing in her videos I'd watched. I pretty much get a boner as she takes my hand and walks me up the stairs.

Now, last time I was here, I was in a room on the 2nd floor which was nice, spacious, and tiled with marble with floor to ceiling mirrors on one wall. This time I was led to a room on the 3rd floor, which was actually smaller and the decor was a lot closer to a regular Yoshiwara soapland, although the condition of everything is still better than I'm used to seeing.

I soon find out what I assume to be why - she tells me this is the first time she's actually worked a shift starting 9am, so I think what happened is the store asked her to come in earlier than usual because of my 9am reservation. Because of that we got the "spare" room. Note: while the nowadays the website tells you exactly which shift each girl is working and when they are next available today, at the time I made this reservation the site only told you whether a girl was scheduled to work or not on that day and you needed to call in to confirm shift and availability. So this same situation may not happen again today.

Still, I was here for the girl and the room was a secondary factor, so I didn't mind. She gives me a greeting kiss, undresses me, strips down revealing a nice clean shaven pussy and leads me over to the chair to soap me up and wash myself off. She then prepares the mat and mixes up the nuru lotion. Nice.

From here it basically plays out exactly like a soapland themed AV. In fact I think she actually released one. Sud herself up, lather and wash me with her breasts, then rinse me off and off to the mat where we deploy the lotion and she slides her body all around mine. Rinse that off and off to the bed we go for round 1. A nice and wet BBBJ followed by a suggestion to go 69 which I gladly comply to enjoy that nice smooth clean shaven pussy. Before I know it she's already capped me off with her mouth (the mark of a true professional is one who can get that rubber on you with her mouth without you even noticing it), and turns around to ride me CG, bending down to give me a nice DK as she rides me.

Now, here's another note. Due to the breast implants she's gotten, it apparently does hurt if you play with her boobies too much. There are a number of reviews on 2ch saying that she won't let you touch her breasts. However, she did not give me any such restriction and I reached out to grasp and lick them G-cups. Seems like she's fine if she likes you and you're gentle with them.

I suggest to switch over to doggy and she takes the initiative to position herself in front of the mirror so I get the frontal view there also. Damn her waistline is so nice and skin so smooth. She would have been 28 at this point according to her AV profile and that's the smoothest skin I've seen on a 28 y/o. I don't last too long from there.

We rest on the bed and chat. At this point she goes out and says, "Mr. Customer, you know me, don't you?" I can only sheepishly nod. "All my customers are fans." Hey, I'm not complaining. :)

We go over to the tub and she asks me if I would like to add some bath lotion to the tub for a soak, nothing that it can leave a scent on your skin (cognizant of that being a possible issue if you have an SO to go home to. Nice, now there's customer service). I tell her it's fine and we take a soak together while Mr. Happy recharges his HP.

After drying ourselves off and heading back to the bed, she suggests we go for the 2nd round. Mr. Happy only needs minimal coaxing to get up again and soon we have another rubber on and are off to the races again, this time in missionary. We switch over to reverse CG, and I finally finish off in her from behind again.

After lying in bed for a while, the 10-minute buzzer rings and we go for a final wash and get dressed. She writes out and gives me her card with a message docomo e-mail address (to make future appointments directly I'd assume), and signs it "Riona" instead of "Ririka". Nice. And with that, my AV star adventure comes to an end and she leads me down the stairs, sending me off with another kiss. I leave very satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Now, in terms of pure soapland skill, I have to admit that she's competent, but not mindblowing special. For me, the fact that I was a fan of her AV releases more than made up for it and I left very satisfied. I would suspect YMMV if you came into it without those expectations, similar to how I left off my previous session with the AV star I did not know before.

Summer 2015.....

How relative is this in Summer 2017? Things in this business rarely stay the same.

Reactions: meiji
Summer 2015.....

How relative is this in Summer 2017? Things in this business rarely stay the same.

Excellent question. She's still on the roster and is scheduled to work regularly, so I'd say it should be fairly relevant, only difference being she's 2 years older now. I was going to make another visit when I was in Japan recently but unfortunately the schedules didn't line up.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Dude. How do you remember your experiences so vividly? I can barely rember my experiences after a week goes by. Thanks for the reviews.

Well, thus one in particular I remember pretty vividly because getting to do one of your AV favorites was kind of a big deal. I don't remember every experience in this level of detail. :)

Nice review and funny, you are really into such girls haha!
I would be more in 大場ゆい , かすみりさ、沖田杏梨 or 歩原らいと ;)

篠田ゆう was in luxuary last year, i try to get in last Aug, but failed.