Guest viewing is limited

Sex with an AV star pt 3 - Shuri of Grand Prix Yoshiwara (Yuuna Himekawa)

ichigopantsu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shuri at Grand Prix (http://www.y-gp.com/profile.html?uid=emtacb)

Date of Encounter:
November 2017

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes for 65,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Background:
I am Asian and fluent enough in Japanese with decent intonation (got my JLPT 1 almost a decade ago) that the staff do not suspect my gaijinness most of the time. Sometimes I still slip up somewhere and they turn me away though. Some of these providers may not take foreign clients but you never know - posting the information anyway for the community's benefit.

The review:
So technically if you saw my update to my last review you might be able to count this as "part 4" because it turns out that the girl I had at Honey Company had been in at least two AV videos. She's an unknown and minor AV talent though, so meh, I'm calling this part 3.

I had found information that Yuuna Himekawa whose videos I've enjoyed was working at soaplands here and there (and allegedly she actually started out working at soaplands first and started appearing in AV from there), and it turns out I was in town while she was on the schedule at Grand Prix, so I made a few attempts to book her.

By the way, this is the same girl as Nene previously reviewed at Satin Doll on this forum. Not really a secret at this point I figure, information is all over the Japanese interwebs at this point.

Grand Prix has a system where new customers can only reserve up to one day in advance, but existing customers can reserve up to 6 days in advance. Unfortunately she tends to work mostly weekends and I figure weekend slots would have been mostly taken up by existing customers. However, I was in luck - in the middle of the week, a new weekday shift appeared on the schedule which wasn't there previously so I called right on the dot at 10am on the morning before. Secured the slot and so I came in the next day 15 minutes before the appointed time.

Now, as per my previous threads, this isn't the first time I've been to a 60,000 JPY+ shop, but this one was definitely over the top.

First of all, while they took my reservation with my assumed Japanese name (surname only) over the phone, when I came in they asked me to fill in a registration card and specifically asked me to fill in my full name. Good thing I practiced the Kanji for my "Japanese" name and I wrote it down on the card.

The staff were extremely formal and polite and the keigo was on at full blast. If you wanted to try to pretend to be Japanese at this shop, your keigo game will need to be on point.

After a short wait with some tea, I was informed that "Shuri" was ready for me, and I rounded the corner across the corner, and there she was in her full AV glory. Niiice.

We went into the room and the rooms at this shop were definitely real nice. I was used to rooms in Yoshiwara being all run down and this establishment has refurbished the rooms real well. No moldy walls or peeling wallpaper, bathing area and bathtub were all freshly tiled. Getting your money's worth.

We started out being fairly formal and she did the usual wash, brush, gargle/rinse routine. She asked if I preferred to soak in the tub now and later, and I told her later - I wasn't exactly here for a bath as my main objective here. :)

After we were washed up and back to the bed though it was a completely different story. As soon as I started kissing her, it was on. It might be because of her AV experience, but she definitely made the interaction very sexy with cute moans and sexy squirms. Great DK, great reactions when I sucked on those perky tits of hers, and great DATY. She also gave excellent head - actually one of the best BJs I've gotten my entire life.

She proceeded to cap me and ride me CG, and we alternated between her riding me upright and having her ride me with her breasts pressed up against my chest. I was almost ready to blow right there but switched over to mish before finishing in her.

Off to the bath now to relax and let Mr. Happy recover. Made a bit of smalltalk and she's actually a bright and funny girl, but I can see how some Japanese fans would be disappointed because she doesn't really act out the lolita style character in her videos.

After a while she initiated some nice BJ and nipple licking work, which got my little brother ready again. Cap off again for the next round, and off we go again. We start in CG again but this time switch to behind, and what a glorious view from behind. Her skin is so soft and supple, damn. I'm not a man that can go twice in succession easily, but she made it easy. We finish right before the 10-minute buzzer so we clean ourselves up, say our parting words and I'm off on my way.

By the way - she is currently on the schedule for the next week or so at aQua in Gifu also.

Don't think this shop is going to be very Foreigner Friendly based on my guess, but hey, you never know.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I usually wouldn't shell out this much for P4P but as you can see I make exceptions when it gets me a chance to bang some of my JAV favorites. She's just as cute as I remembered from her works and enthusiastic to boot. As long as you're not looking to play out your JK fantasies, she's well worth the money to me.

Holy shit! You hit a major jackpot. Yuuna Himekawa! While not exactly a big name star, she's not small potatoes either. I didn't know she did this...

You're making me regret not taking Japanese lessons more seriously in my younger days.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
i dont watch many AVs but i do recognise her.. shes cute af
i agree her real conversational voice doesnt fit in with her AV character.

this review doesnt seem very foreigner friendly though,,, she never considered u a foreigner at any point?

i dont watch many AVs but i do recognise her.. shes cute af
i agree her real conversational voice doesnt fit in with her AV character.

this review doesnt seem very foreigner friendly though,,, she never considered u a foreigner at any point?

If you check her "English not allowed" uncensored release, that's pretty much what she's like. Voice is kind of low-ish, really genki and likes to laugh a lot but yeah, not quite the character she plays in some of the more major AV releases.

I kind pre-empted any questions in case my pronunciation slipped anywhere and said I was born in Japan but had most of my education overseas. At least half of that is true! :)