Guest viewing is limited

Sexual harassment at work

I guess I will try to keep record of her behavior in case of. I should maybe bring her to some night events with others colleagues so they can witness how she behave...
It is her first job, maybe she thinks is a fun game to play at work.

I guess I will try to keep record of her behavior in case of. I should maybe bring her to some night events with others colleagues so they can witness how she behave...
It is her first job, maybe she thinks is a fun game to play at work.
Yes. Show her you’re not an easy lay. Let’s create our #MeToo too!
Secretaries, beware: your bosses are not just cocks to be sucked and cowgirl-fucked! We have feelings too. And dignity.
Je suis de tout cœur avec toi Monsieur Roboto ! :kiss:

I'm available to get her off you back :p hahahaha

Will you bring the nice guy with you then? To be honest I am surprised that you even know one. Or are you using a rental service?

Reactions: BB0523
Except myself I don't know any nice guy :angelic:, I am pretty sure most of my Japanese colleagues will tell me to dive in. I just want people to see what's happening for back-up

Reactions: BB0523 and Frenchy
apanese colleagues will tell me to dive in. I just want people to see what's happening for back-up
I dont know if you are joking or not here, but honestly, she could at a whim break up your marriage and take a signifcant amount of money from you.

Reactions: Sudsy
Except myself I don't know any nice guy :angelic:, I am pretty sure most of my Japanese colleagues will tell me to dive in. I just want people to see what's happening for back-up

Keep in mind that sekuhara suits settle for 8-12 million yen. Just saying.

Keep in mind that sekuhara suits settle for 8-12 million yen. Just saying.
Really? Maybe thats if it actually goes to court, but when it a pay-off (as most companies do because it means they dont have to disclose anything) its more like 3-6 million no?

Really? Maybe thats if it actually goes to court, but when it a pay-off (as most companies do because it means they dont have to disclose anything) its more like 3-6 million no?

3-6 is dirty talk, maybe a little groping. 6-9 if someone got flashed.

If someone actually got pressured into sex, it's more like 8-12.

And I chose my words. That's for cases that are settled. Court awards can be far higher. They can also be far lower. Serious gamble for both parties to let it go to court.

Have dealt with far too many idiots who think the secretarial pool is a fine place to go for a dip....

Will you bring the nice guy with you then? To be honest I am surprised that you even know one. Or are you using a rental service?
I am using a rental service and I'll tell her that the "nice guy" is waiting for her outside in the "Van". :p

I should probably get an informal talk with HR people to see how to handle it.
I am sub contractor for this company and I don't want to make any wave. Very bad for my actual job and future reputation.

Be careful how you word things...........but having documentation is always the smart way to go.

Easy! The hint for this problem was 'small, closed office' . What you need to do is start eating lots of raw garlic and food that makes you blast loud and stinky farts. Then blast loud and stinky farts! She will probably flee. Be careful though, some girls like that sort of thing. It could backfire on you. So to speak.

Easy! The hint for this problem was 'small, closed office' . What you need to do is start eating lots of raw garlic and food that makes you blast loud and stinky farts. Then blast loud and stinky farts! She will probably flee. Be careful though, some girls like that sort of thing. It could backfire on you. So to speak.

Hey ! da Buta is back!
Always with creative solutions, I see...:)

Ask you wife to call her in order to gently threaten her of judiciary retaliation if she doesn't stop.

It will scare the shit out of her, and your wife will back you if she invents stories.

That's how it's supposed to work in Japan.

I start a new position few months ago in a big company.
I have been assigned a PA to help me.

It went all right until a month ago when my PA starts to hit on me.
At first I find it amusing and she is very pretty , but now it becomes very stressful for me.

We are only two of us in a close office and she constantly making sexual allusions and wear sexy outfit.
She is my PA so she knows my full schedule , where I go dinner with clients , know my private phone number and where I leave so it very easy for her to meet me even outside work.

I don't know how I can handle it. I have no evidence such as mail or txt. I am worry that if I go to HR she turns the accusations against me.
Anyone had similar situation? and find a way to solve it.

Ask you wife to call her in order to gently threaten her of judiciary retaliation if she doesn't stop.

It will scare the shit out of her, and your wife will back you if she invents stories.

The only place that works is in your imagination. In the real world, that escalates the situation and gives her a legitimate claim of power harassment.

Reactions: warubuta
oh, just a gentle threat, thats Ok then :) and how is it better having your wife do this instead of you?
yep. provoke a fight or flight reaction in a clearly unstable woman that you are stuck in a small room with. genius.
Its not though, is it?

I have a friend who was here several years ago ...MD at a financial institution.

And, he had a PA that sounded very similar. When I visited his office, another friend and I noticed her thong. And, she hit on him almost from the start.

Great, right? Opposite... friend was by no means stuck up or a prude but he understood all the shit that could happen. And, suspected part of her indiscretion was connected to personality issues. He did all the necessary things like informing HR and them having a talk with her about it. Sure as shit when it came down to transferring or terminating employment, false accusations of improper conduct and sexual harassment came up. Fortunately they had done their documenation.

Another friend , same industry , had a moment when sitting down a female junior staff for one of those employment reviews. He said after delivering some of the critical elements of the review she blurted out “ I think I’m being sexually harassed...” He didn’t bother to clarify whether she meant him or her direct supervisor, immediately got up and called HR. He knew any engagement from that point onward would mean bureaucratic shit for him. He was also pissed as he knew he had to make sure he’d never be in a room alone with her ...self-imposed Sharia law.

Thanks for your input.
I should wait for end of the month, April is time people move around in the building. I have request to go to an open space or at least less private office. Because I am often away, I told them my PA should be bored alone in office.... I wish my request will be accepted but I am a bit late to ask.

I will not move office but there will be a student starting a 6months placement from April.
I am not sure it will be enough to stop her flirting but at least it will be less upfront.
Her last tease is to go to the bathroom and come back without her bra :oops:

Reactions: MossBoss
I will not move office but there will be a student starting a 6months placement from April.
I am not sure it will be enough to stop her flirting but at least it will be less upfront.
You should hire Yuriko too. You’re French, and that would make for interesting office dynamics :D

Send her my way! I could only dream of being teased like that! Then again, I'm just a horny bastard that loves when a woman throws herself to me wanting more.

Some of her teasing are very pleasant, that's not the problem. It just hard... to concentrate on work. And worry about backfire.

Reactions: Frenchy
Some of her teasing are very pleasant, that's not the problem. It just hard... to concentrate on work. And worry about backfire.

I understand, but maybe she is just horny and needs a good dick in her. Maybe afterwards, she will calm down.