Guest viewing is limited

Sexual harassment at work

Just hook me up with a hot spinner and we'll be friends for life. :D
I did that for a friend of mine............now he expects me to keep doing it for him with giving nothing back.....I mean ZERO back

I did that for a friend of mine............now he expects me to keep doing it for him with giving nothing back.....I mean ZERO back

Then how can you still call him "Friend"..... :rolleyes:

Friendships are 2-way... give and get... if you only giving and not getting, then that's not a friendship... you da Pimp ! ! :p

Reactions: Frenchy

Friendships are 2-way... give and get... if you only giving and not getting, then that's not a friendship... you da Pimp ! ! :p
I think you can read between the lines......it's hammer friday and I started early. I don't talk to him much any longer...........sometimes I make up some fun shit and get him all worked up and then tell him she hated his pic or something else along those lines

Serious hat on:

Yesterday evening, my PA was waiting for me at the front of my apartment.
I was with a girl friend and she made a huge scene of jealousy.
This morning she came to the office like nothing happened. I need to get her transfer fast.

She came over to offer to warm your bed.... or she's been coming over regularly to watch your comings and goings.

If you took my earlier advice about talking to your company's HR department (reposting)

Before you do anything, discuss the situation with your HR management to make sure they are aware of what is going on. This protects you in the event that she tries to turn the tables on you and file a harassment claim if you confront her.

Then document everything going forward, and send the documentation to yourself (offsite) as well.

When you have an established pattern, sit down with her and an HR staffer to discuss why this is inappropriate behaviour.

From there if it continues, you can proceed to disciplinary action. Just be careful at every stage that she doesn’t try to flip the narrative.

Then you should be able to easily get this dealt with.

This behaviour crosses a big line.

If you haven't already done this, then get over there ASAP Monday.

Serious hat off:

But if you want to go with the MikeH/Just4Fun plan, that leaves an unused orifice.... and I do love breaking in an inexperienced Hershey Highway.

Yeah, J4F, charge that fucker for your services!

Reactions: just4fun
Start carrying an audio recorder in your pocket, record some of the things she says to you and most importantly, you telling her to back off.

About a block away from your place, take your phone turn on the video recording and put it in your shirt pocket so the camera stick out. In Japan permission is not required to record people for civil claims, so this is the fastest way to get rid of her.

Reactions: mr roboto
Start carrying an audio recorder in your pocket, record some of the things she says to you and most importantly, you telling her to back off.

About a block away from your place, take your phone turn on the video recording and put it in your shirt pocket so the camera stick out. In Japan permission is not required to record people for civil claims, so this is the fastest way to get rid of her.

Yeah! But if you ever do just so happen to cave in and bang this chick, make sure you leave it running. You know... for documentation purposes of course. ;)

But if you want to go with the MikeH/Just4Fun plan, that leaves an unused orifice.... and I do love breaking in an inexperienced Hershey Highway.

You saw my name in there and still thought that orifice would be the unused one? You know nothing, Sudsy Snow.

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
You saw my name in there and still thought that orifice would be the unused one? You know nothing, Sudsy Snow.

I know you. That’s why I was calling dibs. :D

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
she was near my apartment again yesterday evening. I think she stayed at the coffee shop near my place.
She was really pushing to come to my place but this time less crazy.
I try explain her it will never happen but I don't think she understand. I let her outside and she start sending me explicit Line message so at least I have proof now.
Anyway, I went HR on Friday. Meeting went well and apparently she will be transfer to another department after Golden Week.
At least this will solve the work problem.

Hey, once she’s no longer your assistant, it’s no longer sekuhara if you bang her.

It’s still not a good idea, but it’s a less bad one.

she was near my apartment again yesterday evening. I think she stayed at the coffee shop near my place.
I try explain her it will never happen but I don't think she understand. I let her outside and she start sending me explicit Line message so at least I have proof now.
Anyway, I went HR on Friday. Meeting went well and apparently she will be transfer to another department after Golden Week.
Bravo mon ami! (y)

Better forward those LINE messages to a email or other place otherwise can be deleted ..Just saying

Reactions: MikeH
I will keep the txt secured for record , never know about future.
I will keep the photo for myself :happy:

Reactions: Sudsy
Good job on keeping her at bay. Sounds like she got desperate and made a mistake.

So does she know she's in trouble for harassing you or are they just transferring her without telling her the reason why?

She does not know.
I am not sure if they will tell her the real reason or just transfer us for another reason.
I don't really care actually

Reactions: Frenchy
I will keep the txt secured for record , never know about future.
I will keep the photo for myself :happy:

So Selfish...... after all this forum has given you... we listen to your predicament, offer advice, console your tortured soul, even offer ways to help.... and you can not even share a simple, itty bitty snap shot... It's always about You You You :rolleyes:

(Deep down inside I hope his wife finds out)

Reactions: maloya02
So Selfish...... after all this forum has given you... we listen to your predicament, offer advice, console your tortured soul, even offer ways to help.... and you can not even share a simple, itty bitty snap shot... It's always about You You You :rolleyes:

I don't think it is very interesting for you as you don't know her. Just another photo of a naked japanese girl

I don't think it is very interesting for you as you don't know her. Just another photo of a naked japanese girl
You have naked photos of her?

Reactions: BB0523
(why do I smell troll?)

Reactions: MikeH and BB0523