Guest viewing is limited

Sexual harassment at work

I don't think it is very interesting for you as you don't know her. Just another photo of a naked japanese girl
WHAAAAAT ? You have naked photo ? WOW... indeed so selfish.. share share then... Don't ever presume what we on TAG will find interesting or not... o_O

Does not matter to you.
Hopefully this topic will be closed soon
Just stop posting and it'll die a quick death like it should have long ago...............

Does not matter to you.
Hopefully this topic will be closed soon
I’m hoping this thread will stay open until after golden week when we get a final update that she’s been successfully transferred to conclude this story we’ve all been following. That’s quite a bit of time for things to escalate even more. Stay safe bro.

I’m hoping this thread will stay open until after golden week when we get a final update that she’s been successfully transferred to conclude this story we’ve all been following. That’s quite a bit of time for things to escalate even more. Stay safe bro.
Oh yeah......just egg'm on........

Why do some of you have be so serious? Who cares of if its real or not... it's good story either way.

The story is highly plausible given how some of the PA's can be around non-Japanese workers.
In the case of the OP, taking precautions and keeping accurate documentation is the best defense.
If she's being moved away, then that should calm things down a bit. I'd only worry if she makes excursions to show up at your apartment, that's a bit worrying.

We had a PA here a few years ago, keyword here is 'had'. When we'd bring people over from other countries for short projects, she'd slice through them like a hot knife through butter.
She got through 5 guys before things came to a head and one of them filed a complaint... luckily she quietly went away.
I don't think she ever targeted me since I'm a local and not just here visiting...probably more trouble, she thought. haha.

Anyway....
If you're taking this story too seriously, you may want to back off of this thread and go read something else.

Ahh.... office dramas.

Can't a guy have any fun?

Not if HR gets their way. ;)

I have been in a company where I wouldn't have minded the HR girl get her way with me at all. :D

Reactions: Sudsy
She will have her meeting with HR Wednesday. I am not back to the office until Thursday so I won't have IRL drama, just some txt maybe.
I still hope there is a chance she just quietly back off.

I still hope there is a chance she just quietly back off.

You still hope that after she has send you, her boss, unsolicited naked pictures? Yeah, she totally sounds like a reasonable one.

I am very bad with dealing with problem, I normally leave things fade out, but I never had this kind of situation before.
I still thing it is just a boss/PA fantasy she has built in her mind. If we don't work together it may ends.
Hopefully she will also be scared to loose her job.