Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

Well, gonorrhea is often painful and the symptom should appear within a week, shouldn't it? It's 3 weeks already and hopefully it's just a normal UTI or I'll need some serious explanation with wifey

Well, gonorrhea is often painful and the symptom should appear within a week, shouldn't it? It's 3 weeks already and hopefully it's just a normal UTI or I'll need some serious explanation with wifey

Your mileage may vary - initial symptoms usually turn up in three to five days, but it can take up to 30 days to manifest. You may also have had symptoms earlier, but not recognised them.

That said, given the timeframe, chlamydia is more likely, as it has a longer incubation period. If you've been having unprotected sex with your wife in the meantime.... ouch. Get tested ASAP.

This may sound super stupid but you do you see the difference between discharge and pre cum?
I guess it depends if the situation is erotic or not and also on the color?

I spent the whole previous night writing something and was tired like hell when recognized the discharge:(

update: Tested for both clam and clap, both came negative, symtoms also disappeared, any idea?

Could have been a simple mild UTI or bladder infection that cleared up on its own.

sorry if this have been asked before but i think i slept during the class ^^

what are the diseases i can get if a girl blow me?
also, what are the diseases i get get if i lick a girl?
(cant see any disease but dont know whats "inside" her body)

read some but it seems its not a big change for a guy to get diseases when a girl blow you (it the girl who can get the diseases if i have one)

read some but it seems its not a big change for a guy to get diseases when a girl blow you (it the girl who can get the diseases if i have one)
googling 'oral sex diseases':
oral-sex-risk-chart-56b74b765f9b5829f8381a74.png

Edit: im not sure how correct the table is, since I thought it was possible to get gonorrhoea and chlamydia from receiving bbbj

googling 'oral sex diseases':
oral-sex-risk-chart-56b74b765f9b5829f8381a74.png

Edit: im not sure how correct the table is, since I thought it was possible to get gonorrhoea and chlamydia from receiving bbbj
Tell that to all the guys on TAG who claim to have gotten clamydia in a pinksalon.

Dr. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. (40 years of STD experience): "We get frequent questions about STD/HIV risks associated with oral sex. The consistent answer is that oral sex can be considered safe sex, because of generally low risks for all STDs and zero risk for some.” All those risks in the table are too low though. I almost always cover but I’ve had bbbj and I’ve been always clean. And HIV risk is virtually 0.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Over a hundred different varieties, some are harmless but most can cause some kind of complications. The available vaccines protect against less than 10 different varieties.

High-risk HPV strains include HPV 16 and 18, which cause about 70% of cervical cancers. Other high-risk HPVviruses include 31, 33, 45, 52, 58, and a few others. Low-risk HPV strains, such as HPV 6 and 11, cause about 90% of genital warts, which rarely develop into cancer.Apr 6, 2017

High Risk HPV
16, 18
31, 33, 45, 52, 58
Low risk

And the jury is still out on the vaccines so I have heard. It is still possible to get HPV since not all of the nasty strains are covered. So the increase in cancer risk is still present for cervical, anal, and throat cancer.

You should tell that to the women that have to have pieces of their cervix removed until the doctor recommends a historectomy or after a series of throat surgeries.

HPV can be detected through biopsy. Thus the everything would then be narrowed down to sexual or skin to skin touching, which probably came from sexual activity or being promiscuous. Of course you could get HPV from towels and bedding. So one could say that an LH was cancerous.

Alice I know what you mean though. An apple can cause cancer.

I'm guessing if you get the harmless hpv, it might protect you from the bad ones? Has me thinking...... :rolleyes:

Can someone answer this question for me...how dangerous sumata is?

I mean its vagina grinding without penetration, but obviously some juice will inevitably leak out...isnt this like not doing bareback but carry the same amount of risk?

It’s lower - though not negligible - risk for gonnorhea and chlamydia, but equal risk for HSV.