Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

Just want to echo Kitty here in recommending the Shinjuku clinic. It's a bit pricey, but they are super fast. Last time I did my test there I got the results back in three days and it's all online reporting. The staff are also super friendly.

予防会新宿クリニック
新宿3−22−11 RSビル9F
03−5360−6024

One more good point about the XXL Big Boy condoms: I especially like them because they don't have stinky lube or a bad taste (according to the cock-suckers I know :D), yet are much easier to unroll than polyurethane alternatives.

Reactions: Ladylisa
Hinomaru review:

I live here in Japan and I recently moved from Shizuoka to Tokyo. It was my first time visiting Hinomaru. The guy at the front recommended a woman named Sari. She wasn't that cute, but she had huge breasts. She also was good at giving blowjobs. I'm sure I'm far from the first to experience Sari, but I must say she was really into it. I started to deepthroat and facefuck her pretty rough, but she loved it. Even when I stopped, she would deepthroat me on her own. Are most of the women at this place like this? The last pink salon I went to was back in 2006 and the woman didn't do that great.

As for get unprotected bj with Sari...anyone ever choose her? Are the woman here in general clean and STI- free? I would appreciate any input from those more experienced than me.

Jokerswild (but not so wild that he isn't a worried a few days later),

Gonorrha and chlamydia have much lower transmission rates through oral sex versus vaginal sex. However, deepthroat at a BJ bar is certainly a good way to maximize your chances!

Discharge or burning during urination = go to the clinic/doctor. If you engage in risky sexual behavior go get tested for STIs once a year just to be safe even if you are symptom free.

What if your already on antibiotics? (cipro) I was giving a 7 day count and was in day 2 when getting a bbbj. I assume that would also lessen chances greatly from getting an std?

How about regular viruses that you sure you have picked up from the girls? I got a nice case of extreme red eyes.
sure it came from the P4P because she posted about on her blog red eyes from allergies morning after play, and then the next morning bam like a Basset hound I looked.

I'm sort of tripping out here, maybe for no good reason but regardless, maybe someone will read this and can give meaningful feedback.

I went to Dream7000-Trendy a few nights ago, got my girl for really the main purpose of getting a nuru massage. During the CBJ, I started to finger her with my right index finger. She was bone dry, I didn't go deep in her with the finger because she was also super tight. In a minute or two, I blew my load in the condom. absent mindedly I wiped my penis head with my index finger because of semen came out a bit. I didn't think about it for a five minutes before I eventually washed my hands and penis with hot water.

We never kissed that night or did anything else but the nuru massage. No sex or anything else.

Am I screwed in getting something from my own finger?

I feel so dumb. But my anxiety is too great on this subject.

Yeah that is the least risky sexual encounter ever. Petting a dog would be more dangerous.

In the 1 in 100,000 chance you managed to get Clam, Gonnorhea or a run of the mill UTI you will feel burning during urination (or worse) and at this point go to the doctor. The doctor will give you antibiotics and you will be back to normal. Don't wait more than a couple days to see if it goes away on its own.

Thank you for the response, MacMackerson. The only thing since the event has been a very minor/ fleeting sensation around the top of the penis in the urethra, which could be a UTI, because it doesn't burn when I pee at all and nothing strange is coming out. I believe the nuru lotion, latex condom and just getting off in it has caused that minor discomfort which is basically almost gone after 48 hrs of the event.

I think at this point I can let the UTI finish healing ( I've had this feeling before if I masturbated in the shower and used soap as lube) and continue on. If in a day or so it gets worse I'll go into a clinic in Japan here. Any thoughts of one in Osaka?

Thank you yet again!

No problem.

I have had a UTI before and there was nothing fleeting about the sensation! Thankfully no STIs although I read that Clam can have pretty mild symptoms sometimes.

Basically, don't freak out and waste half a day of your vacation at the clinic because you maybe, kinda, sorta think you felt something. Stop stressing and get a full STI test done once you are back home if it puts your mind to ease (I think most tests take a week to get the results so it isn't easy to coordinate with your vacation)

Besides clam and clap, you should be concerned about HPV (human papilloma virus). Performing 69 or DATY can result in oral cancer! There has been an increase in this horrible disease. I wouldn't lick a sex worker's pussy.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
I received unprotected oral from a sex worker 4 days ago. I don't have any discharge, but I do have prostatitis. I had been diagnosed with it a couple years ago and it is unrelated to any STI's, but lately my prostate/private area has been feeling different lately. There is no burning or pain, but my prostate area feels "weak"? It is hard to explain the feeling. Has anyone ever felt this way after receiving unprotected oral? Maybe I have mono (we kissed for a brief moment)?

Last edited:
Mono takes weeks after exposure to show symptoms (and they are typically flu like in adults). It is extremely unlikely you would get it from a sex work as they would most likely have contracted Mono and then developed an immunity long, long ago. Unless she is very young and/or new to the job.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
I received unprotected oral from a sex worker 4 days ago. I don't have any discharge, but I do have prostatitis. I had been diagnosed with it a couple years ago and it is unrelated to any STI's, but lately my prostate/private area has been feeling different lately. There is no burning or pain, but my prostate area feels "weak"? It is hard to explain the feeling. Has anyone ever felt this way after receiving unprotected oral? Maybe I have mono (we kissed for a brief moment)?

Okay, very late here with the reply, and getting real for a sec:

Things probably went back to normal a few days later, right?

This same thing happened to me, twice (out of about 8 experiences at a PS). I only go to PS, no FS places, unprotected oral.

I too felt this same thing. Nothing hurts, no obvious STD, no discoloration, no spots, no discharge, but something felt... weird. Pressure on the prostate or something. Hard to explain, but if you experience it the first thought is "Oh fuck, what is this? Better get to the clinic..." (and everything comes back negative).

I spent a bit researching it on the internet, there are tons of forums where guys post the symptoms but no clear cause. A lot of guys who had some sort of unprotected oral experience (usually DT, from girlfriend, friend, aquaintence, lover, Craigslist hookup, provider etc); but in one such thread, buried deep, I found the answer:

It's basically a slight bacterial infection caused by mouth bacteria from DT during unprotected oral (basically if someone is using a lot of spit, a little backwashed down the urethra into the prostate). It happened to me twice, from a provider at Jan Jan who was really good at DT, and used a lot of spit.

A day or so later, I felt a little pressure down there, a "weirdness/pressure" (not "pain") when peeing for a few days. And right at the point where I start freaking out, getting tested (neg) etc, it goes away.

Basically the prostate is pretty unprotected, and sucks up all bacteria that gets near it. It's really prone to infection/irritation. But it usually works itself out quickly, and medical intervention is not required (if you're looking for Something, grab cranberry juice and chug it for a day or two, that helps). On top of that, there are no other short term or long term effects of an infected prostate (prostate cancer etc). It's basically "your prostate got a sore throat".

Now of course do not take this as medical advice, and if you are showing symptoms of anything like pain, discharge, discoloration, go to the fucking doctor.

But the symptoms you list are common, but worrying the first time you get it, and it's not documented well on any site (that is, prostate infection is very well documented, but not the connection to getting a bacteria or two from uncovered oral/DT, because the first place we jump of course is "STD").

Hope that helps. Again, this is just an explanation of some certain symptoms, and not anything resembling real medical advice. Please don't ask me in public or private (for you future readers) if your X seems like this bacterial infection, I won't reply; my official answer is "go to the doctor, get tested, be safe".

Hi everyone, I don't really know where to post but I guess it's the right place.
I would like to ask people what should I do, because I've got a little bit scary experience. I have been to p4p in Shibuya and got a BJ without condom and after I popped some blood went out of my penis but with out pain. When I went to toilet I had a little burn feelings and some blood before peeing, but everythings gone back to normal after 24h. I felt that she was really brutal when she did the BJ so I guess that just because of it but I m still scared. She also show me a STD test (she was checking every month).
Does anyone had a similar exerience ? Do you think I catch something ? I have to see my girlfriend this week and I don t really know how to act because I usually fuck her w/o condom ...
Sorry for all the questions.

I have been to p4p in Shibuya and got a BJ without condom and after I popped some blood went out of my penis but with out pain. When I went to toilet I had a little burn feelings and some blood before peeing, but everythings gone back to normal after 24h. I felt that she was really brutal when she did the BJ so I guess that just because of it but I m still scared. She also show me a STD test (she was checking every month).

Who was she?

It doesnt matter who gave him the BJ. STDs don't develop so fast. There'd be no good reason to point a finger. Best thing to do is see a doc and find out what's going on with the prostate.

It doesnt matter who gave him the BJ. STDs don't develop so fast. There'd be no good reason to point a finger. Best thing to do is see a doc and find out what's going on with the prostate.
I think @JaquesAfrog is worried about catching @erlocku's gift that keeps on giving from the same woman. :dead:

Reactions: Expired Beef!
Thanks you for the replies, ill get checked asap and cross fingers
Jaques > Sry I don't remember the agency, I called a random one so ...

Reactions: Expired Beef!