Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asuka

Date of Encounter:
early March, 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥10,300 total (¥5000 to provider, ¥500 nomination, ¥4800 to house)

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Sexy Cat has been reviewed many times, no need to say anything about the establishment.

Asuka is listed as new and since she seemed to have a cute smile in her photo I thought I'd try her. That plus my regular wasn't working that day.

Routine was as usual with a few exceptions. First off she was meticulous about helping me undress and folding my clothes for me. Second, she might be the youngest worker there. She certainly looks younger than her listed age of 35.

Body wise she's a bit flabby but not chunky, kinda cute face, soft skin, not too chatty but the silences didnt feel awkward.

When it came to the action she started off with some cat bath licking then had me flip and lick/kissed my shoulders and upper back. That felt amazingly good! Cant believe no other provider has that technique. Then down to my behind for some salad tossing and fast finger action around the taint. Unbelievable! Honestly she coulda just done that the rest of the session and I'd have been satisfied.

The blowjob involved lots of fast tongue work and felt good but didnt last long enough, she switched to lotion and finished me off by hand.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I pick her again, I may ask that she does the entire thing while I'm on my stomach, it was just that good!

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asuka

Date of Encounter:
early March, 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥10,300 total (¥5000 to provider, ¥500 nomination, ¥4800 to house)

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Sexy Cat has been reviewed many times, no need to say anything about the establishment.

Asuka is listed as new and since she seemed to have a cute smile in her photo I thought I'd try her. That plus my regular wasn't working that day.

Routine was as usual with a few exceptions. First off she was meticulous about helping me undress and folding my clothes for me. Second, she might be the youngest worker there. She certainly looks younger than her listed age of 35.

Body wise she's a bit flabby but not chunky, kinda cute face, soft skin, not too chatty but the silences didnt feel awkward.

When it came to the action she started off with some cat bath licking then had me flip and lick/kissed my shoulders and upper back. That felt amazingly good! Cant believe no other provider has that technique. Then down to my behind for some salad tossing and fast finger action around the taint. Unbelievable! Honestly she coulda just done that the rest of the session and I'd have been satisfied.

The blowjob involved lots of fast tongue work and felt good but didnt last long enough, she switched to lotion and finished me off by hand.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I pick her again, I may ask that she does the entire thing while I'm on my stomach, it was just that good!
Thanks for sharing. Sexy Cat seems to be one of your regular shops.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland