Quietlife

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sexy Cat in Kanda. Megumi-san. http://sexy-cat-k.jp/employee/めぐみ/

Date of Encounter:
June 15th. Morning.

Contact Method:
Walk in. No need to phone or reserve unless it's at peak times.

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes. ¥9800. (¥4800 on entry. ¥5000 to provider)

Type/Location:
Sexy Cat, Kanda. http://sexy-cat-k.jp/top/

Language Notes:
All in Japanese. Didn't attempt to speak English. However, the shop is foreigner-friendly.

Details of the Encounter:
After a fwb cancelled at the last moment, I decided to visit Sexy Cat for its reliable and fun service. On entry, I was greeted politely as always, and asked if I wanted to nominate a lady. I declined as I like surprises.

Megumi-san is listed as large, bright and loves chatting. All of these are true. She is a big lady but uses her cheerful personality and boobs well. She did her best to focus on my relaxation and pleasure, while giggling a lot. I enjoyed the standard menu of wash, bath, play, wash, bath. The play included soft touch on body, nipple-play, soft hj, soft bbbj, finger in anus, 69, lots of rubbing of boobs over me, and giggling. She has a light touch and great attitude.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
After being let down by my fwb I was in need of some TLC. I got it. Megumi-san is large. If that's your thing, then she is such lovely fun. But please don't choose her if you prefer a regular sized lady. I would enjoy her again but will probably try another lady. As I like variety.

Wow, I think they should change the name of this place to 'Sexy Fat'!
Its been make pretty clear elsewhere that if you want young toothpicks then you should go elsewhere. Its also been made pretty clear by everyone who has reviewed providers from Sexy Cat that the women there provide good service and are enjoyable to be with despite not being toothpicks.

The reviews are here for people to decide what they want to do, if you looked at the website, read the reviews and don't want what is on offer at a shop, go elsewhere.

I have enjoyed Megumi a few times. She is a little plump but I like that so it is not a problem. Her personality is extremely friendly and she works very hard at her craft. But don't ask for her if you want someone with a thin waist because she is pretty thick around the middle.

Wow, I think they should change the name of this place to 'Sexy Fat'!
That made me giggle.

I think the place has skinny women as well though. The main catch why it's so cheap is that they are all older.
But yea, it's clear you go here for service, not looks.

Reactions: Louder178