Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes ¥9800

Type/Location:
Fashion Health, Kanda, Tokyo

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Sexy Cat has been mentioned many times before and since it was in the "prostate probers" list, and since it is a sister shop of Secret Touch, and finally because I'm enjoying women closer to my own age lately, I figured I'd give it a try.

Sexy Cat is near the South Exit of Kanda station, see the access section on the website. Found out they have been there for 53 years! (Thats a lot of cocks having been sucked in one place...) The rooms/decor is exactly like Secret Touch (see my comments on that here)

Edit: you pay ¥4,800 at the door and then later ¥5,000 to the provider at the end.

First thing to know about Hiroko is she is big, almost fat. I like women with some meat on them but this was a bit more than I expected. She isn't the prettiest woman around either but the fact is she is good at her job and pleasant to talk to as well.

Routine was sukebe chair, tub, slab to play, wash up on chair and tub then exit. What was notable about the experience was that she has a really great touch technique, understands how to work the balls and taint and does the butterfly licking on the shaft alternating between some knob licking and gobbling. Good skills, knows her way around a man's body. The actual finish in this case was a lotion hand job with a finger up my ass.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I like the place and there are some women on their daytime list I definitely want to try out so I'll go there again but not sure if I'll repeat with Hikaru.

Edit: you pay ¥4,800 at the door and then later ¥5,000 to the provider at the end.
Thanks for this info. Some non native speakers would assume the service is ripping them off.
Hiroko is she is big, almost fat. I like women with some meat on them but this was a bit more than I expected.
Do you feel they mis-represented this info?

If you used this company again, would you recommend this service provider?

Thanks for this info. Some non native speakers would assume the service is ripping them off.

The price listed on the website, door and at the reception is ¥9,800. One would have to be some kind of fool to think they were getting a ¥5,000 discount. That said, God sure did make a lot of fools in this world...

Do you feel they mis-represented this info?

If you used this company again, would you recommend this service provider?

Since I didnt see a picture of Hikaru before hand and since the tencho just asked if I wanted a big woman, there was no misrepresentation at all. Her persona was pleasant, I enjoyed my time with her and the service was good so as long as you understand what you are getting into looks & weight wise I'd have no problem recommending her. Personally there are other women there I want to try before I'd repeat with her.