Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://sexy-cat-k.jp/employee/みこ/

Date of Encounter:
22 April 2017, Saturday

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Nominally 50 min. Y9800 paid to the old lady in front.

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This was the first time I decided to go there without a reservation, which costs Y500, but I knew that 3 of the ladies I was interested in would be there. However when I got there, the tencho, a distinguished looking older gentlemas, said they were all taken. He asked what kind of woman I liked and assured me he would pick someone. So I paid and was ushered into the waiting room. After about 10 minutes, I was called. Miko was rather rubenesque, as are most of the ladies there, but she seemed cheerful and was average looking so I went with it, although I would have preferred someone thinner. She followed the usual routine, so I won't repeat most of that. The brown mouthwash they use is really wretched. It might be iodine. The taste remained for hours. She didn't allow FIV but acted like she liked 69. Anyway, I had a HJ happy ending, and like before, I probably departed almost 10 min. early. Their rooms are good-sized and well-lit, but unless the provider looks or acts sexy, the experience is more relaxing and therapeutic than erotic.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Even though it may only be few cm, waist more than 60 and hips more than 90 usually means rubenesque here. Make the reservation to improve your chances is you're looking for something else!

She looks so skinny in her pictures. Photoshop magic?
That and/or the photos are 10 years old. Why isn't body weight ever listed? I wonder why these women let their weight balloon? Look at Kagami. When I met her 2 years ago, she looked nothing like her pictures at the time. I just noticed her photos were updated recently and look more realistic. The newer women are often slimmer.

Another bullet to be dodged. Yikes, but thanks too much here on the honest review Nihonzuki!