Walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
9800 yens

Type/Location:
Kanda

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After reading reviews on TAG, I decided to go to Sexy Cat. That was my first p4p.
I came around 13:50 and the guy told me to come back at 14:30. I thought it was because an english spoken woman would be available at that time... but it was not.
Actually a woman came at 14:30 and I was obviously her first client of the day... but she wasn't speaking english.
So I couldn't choose the provider.
On the website, the only woman starting her day at 14:30 is: http://sexy-cat-k.jp/employee/志摩/ , so I assume she is the girl I met. The reality is close to the pictures but she is a little more thick... and she has huge nipples! Anyway she was really nice all along the session.
We went to the room and everything happened the same way as described in the other reviews.
At the very beginning she managed to say in english: "no sex ok?". I said "ok" and she started:
Shower with HJ and BBBJ, bath with BBBJ, and then on the couch. After some cuddling, she asked me to turn on my side and she licks my asshole for 1-2 minutes. It was good. Then she was back to BBBJ. I could touch her body everywhere. With her perineal muscles contractions, she just made me understand that my fingers were not allowed to go too deeply ;-)
By moving her body, I succeeded to make her understand that I wanted to 69. We did that. I popped with CIM. I didn't see her spit but I assume she did it discretely.
She then showed me the clock and I understood we had a little more time. More cuddling... when she started to touch my dick again, I seemed to be ready for another go... so she performed an other HJ and then BBBJ... I was surprised since I read here that it was only one pop! It looks like I was lucky! But the second pop is never quick for me... so after 5 minutes I made her understand that we would not make it! It was good though!
Shower and bath again.
Before leaving she told me "big", smiling and touching my dick (but I assume she is saying that to all geijins since I'm maybe above the average but not that big!), and kissed me.

Well, it was worth the money!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will probably repeating, but hoping with an other provider, just to see the difference.