Guest viewing is limited

Sexy Cat Kanda

designer08

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mizora/みぞら (http://sexy-cat-k.jp/employee/みぞら)

Date of Encounter:
January 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins 9,800 yen (without selection of provider)

Type/Location:
Incall at Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese/English

Details of the Encounter:
I had read a lot about Sexy Cat Kanda on TAG, so I decided to give it a try. I'm new to posting on TAG but I've used a combination of options available in the market from Esthe/Health Clinics to Independent Providers.

Given how much I always notice people appreciating reviews of new people from a select venue, I decided to write one of Mizora from Sexy Cat.

The reason I mentioned the first part of my review (not being new to this scene) is because if you are looking for discretion, Sexy Cat is not your venue. You can walk into other customers on your way to a room or be seen from a tiny window as other customers walk out. As per Japanese customs, one of the men even stands outside the door when you leave thanking you, which is awkward if you are well known within the Japanese community. To answer your speculations, I am not, but wanted to provide these details for those who might value discretion highly. (Aroma Queen in Kayabacho which is a personal favorite, is very discreet with their customers. While they cannot control who comes and goes, from the moment you enter, etc. extremely discreet).

Mizora, looks exactly like her photos (not more weight or less than visible). She's probably around her early 40s. Thoroughly, polite but chatty. Get undressed, shower, ofuro, table, massage/BBBJ, shower, dressed, out the door. Be warned that those that do not prefer visible C-Section scars, should not visit her because her scar in predominantly visible as soon as she disrobes. On the "+" side, she offered me all the additionals herself, I didn't ask at all. If you are going to see her, make sure you speak basic Japanese.

*On a personal note, I prefer to talk to the women who provide the service, though in this case Mizora initiated conversation. I read a lot about certain providers from Sexy Cat not allowing BBBJs, etc. but I find that if you can speak any Japanese (I'm lucky enough to be fluent), gaijin or not, providers seem to be more engaging as far as the "what can I do" spectrum goes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was my first time getting a BBBJ in Japan. Usually, providers put the condoms on me themselves so I'm a bit concerned about that. If I don't catch anything, I'd love to see some of the other providers from Sexy Cat.

What additional s do you mean? BBBJ is standard there.

Thanks for mentioning this. I actually did not know that because the guy at the door asked me in Japanese if I knew what a health clinic was and he clarified massage only, really politely.

I also wanted to clarify, in the middle of the massage, she asked me if I wanted to be on top. I said sure and assumed she was free game for anything, because she wrapped her legs around my waist. I didn't go the penetration route (just wasn't in the mood) so I'm not sure if she would have let me in or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taylorjp
Thanks for mentioning this. I actually did not know that because the guy at the door asked me in Japanese if I knew what a health clinic was and he clarified massage only, really politely.

I also wanted to clarify, in the middle of the massage, she asked me if I wanted to be on top. I said sure and she was free game for anything, because she wrapped her legs around my waist. I didn't go the penetration route (just wasn't in the mood) so I'm not sure if she would have let me in or not.
FYI "Clinic" isn't the usual term, it is "fashion health" or just "health".

As for being on top probably that wasn't a penetration offer but a chance to do some sumata

As for what's permitted at this type of health salon it's listed here:

http://sexy-cat-k.jp/system/

My English translation:

bath
body wash
sukebe seat
kissing (anywhere/everywhere)
BBBJ
CIM
anal licking

For some strange reason sumata is NOT allowed at this shop and its sister shops like Secret Touch.
Sometimes the woman will do paizuri or prostate probing

Is anal licking - they lick your anus, or is it you lick theirs?