wak in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes ¥9800 + ¥500 nomination charge

Type/Location:
In shop

Language Notes:
japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I struck out. Lets go ahead an open with the result.

Went to Sexy Cat hoping to try some new talent listed as working that day. Turns out she was off schedule. Asked for my next choice and was told she wouldn't be available until 9:30PM. Made a third choice for Koko.

As soon as I saw her at the foot of the stairs I knew things weren't going to work out. She's not ugly or fat, pretty regular looking woman really but one thing glared at me like an oncoming train: she has a tiny mouth. There it was on her face, so small and petite.

My cock started laughing at me then got sad then hoped that somehow things would work out.

Anyway, naked she is a naked woman. Two legs, two arms, two breasts and a pussy with some hair. She didnt give me a chance to explore any of the lady parts so cant comment. Not unattractive, just a naked woman. She has two tattoos that are mostly lazered off. Not entirely.

After bathing me she noticed that God/genetics did not cheat me down below and warned me she wouldn't get much in her mouth at all. That was true. Out came the lotion. She did use her mouth some but basically it ended up being a hand job. Not a great hand job either. Eventually I made myself cum to be a gentleman.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She tried her best even it wasn't the best and in the end did her job of making me ejaculate. I'm not faulting her, just she wasn't right for me.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
fashion health shop, Sexy Cat

Date of Encounter:
2018/0501

Contact Method:
wak in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes ¥9800 + ¥500 nomination charge

Type/Location:
In shop

Language Notes:
japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I struck out. Lets go ahead an open with the result.

Went to Sexy Cat hoping to try some new talent listed as working that day. Turns out she was off schedule. Asked for my next choice and was told she wouldn't be available until 9:30PM. Made a third choice for Koko.

As soon as I saw her at the foot of the stairs I knew things weren't going to work out. She's not ugly or fat, pretty regular looking woman really but one thing glared at me like an oncoming train: she has a tiny mouth. There it was on her face, so small and petite.

My cock started laughing at me then got sad then hoped that somehow things would work out.

Anyway, naked she is a naked woman. Two legs, two arms, two breasts and a pussy with some hair. She didnt give me a chance to explore any of the lady parts so cant comment. Not unattractive, just a naked woman. She has two tattoos that are mostly lazered off. Not entirely.

After bathing me she noticed that God/genetics did not cheat me down below and warned me she wouldn't get much in her mouth at all. That was true. Out came the lotion. She did use her mouth some but basically it ended up being a hand job. Not a great hand job either. Eventually I made myself cum to be a gentleman.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She tried her best even it wasn't the best and in the end did her job of making me ejaculate. I'm not faulting her, just she wasn't right for me.

You are a true gentleman sir.