Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Kanda

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Here's Mei: http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=9668 She's new there, didnt get a chance to ask where she worked before, I should have.

Those stats are correct, she's short with generous real boobs a slims waste and proportionally womanly ass. Kinda pretty face with good lips, just the right amount of perfume. I'd say she's 38 plus a little bit but not much, didnt get around to asking. Her style of play is written as "dignified felatio" but there's no ceremonial matters or manners, no certificate of orgasm, its just a good blowjob.

Upon entering the room she begins to undress me, notices my hands are cold and warms them up between her nice boobs, a good start! Once she's got me naked she sits me on the washing stool and does a nice job of washing me with her body which felt pretty nice, especially those lovely boobs rubbing around on my chest. Fortunately she did listen when I said I like a HOT bath!

On to the bed thing where she does a bit of cat bath/rubbing herself all over me, even sucking my toes a bit. That felt nice but relaxed me more than got me hard. When she noticed this she went straight to working my cock with her hands and lips till I was nice and hard. The blowjob itself wasn't "OMG THIS IS THE BEST" but it was good, included decent hand work, some ball sucking/licking and she managed to get almost half of me in her mouth which is a nice turn from the usual knob gobbling one gets at health places if one is generously endowed. Through persistent work she got me to cum and it was a toe-curler at the end. Well done Mei!

Little back massage afterwards, she's surprisingly strong at that and another dip in the hot bath and helped me dress and I was on my way.

Overall a good time for the money!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely I want to see her again if I can get the timing right.