walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
9,800 1 hour

Type/Location:
Kanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After all the non-P4P related nonsense I have been posting here, I thought I would make myself useful and do some proper on topic investigative journalism. I went to Sexy Cat around noon today, handed over my duckets and was assigned Mizuki. Mizuki is a rather largish woman with rather largish really nice boobs. I think she is probably around 35 or so. Not sure. She has great boobs. I already said that, didnt I? Short hair. Nice smile and not bad looking by Sex Cat standards. The normal chit chat. Pleasant enough. Play was much better than usual in that she really does have nice boobs. Skin is good. Fresh breath and no other objectionable aspects. Great BJ skills. Really great, but that is to be expected at Sexy Cat. She did the whole overacting thing with the cooing and squealing and all of that, but it doesnt really bother me. Finished with an explosive boob-gripping sumata. Had a burger and a beer and now I am back at my desk pretending to fearlessly lead my company into an ever brighter future.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great Boobs.

Last edited: