Guest viewing is limited

Sexy Cat Sexy Cat - Nene

It true, I’m relatively new to mongering in Japan. Only about 10 times in Japan so far. My experience has been primarily in America, and secondarily in other places (Canada, Australia, Germany, Hong Kong).

But I did have an awesome time with Nene. If typical Japanese providers are better than that, at a similar price point, I need to considering asking for a fulltime transfer to Japan!

May I ask a question for you SexyCat experts ... is it possible to get “special/extra” services here as well? If so, does one ask the tencho for the price, or the girl?

I’m especially interested in facials, footjobs, and 2 girls going down on each other.

Thanks!!!
No extras and none of those options are on the menu.

Reactions: DireWolf98
It true, I’m relatively new to mongering in Japan. Only about 10 times in Japan so far. My experience has been primarily in America, and secondarily in other places (Canada, Australia, Germany, Hong Kong).

But I did have an awesome time with Nene. If typical Japanese providers are better than that, at a similar price point, I need to considering asking for a fulltime transfer to Japan!

May I ask a question for you SexyCat experts ... is it possible to get “special/extra” services here as well? If so, does one ask the tencho for the price, or the girl?

I’m especially interested in facials, footjobs, and 2 girls going down on each other.

Thanks!!!

This is a straight licensed fashion health. What is on the menu is what is available. There are no other extras and no variants.

A03B4742-F114-4D95-A2D6-27CD1CABF342.jpeg
A05C62DC-42F7-4CEB-A04C-19C5B0AD3329.jpeg
Hi, again. One more question for the SexyCat experts out there. I view their website using Chrome because it translates to English. But there’s one thing I can’t figure out. Many of the girls’ descriptions have a section called “tobacco.” Does anyone know what that means? Thanks!

Thank you, MikeH and Homer69!

Do you know what “suck” means in the picture above? That she inhaled (sucks in)? That she doesn’t smoke (it sucks)? Something else?

What do you with a cigarette? You suck it in through your lips.

Suck = Smokes Tobacco (in this case)

Not sure how much more clearer it can be.