Called to reserve

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes ¥9800 + ¥500 nomination charge

Type/Location:
In shop

Language Notes:
Spoke Japanese but she speaks some English

Details of the Encounter:
I've reviewed the shop a few times now, check previous reviews for details of the room.

Today I felt like getting a blow job. I'm sure many of you are familiar with that feeling! After checking the schedule at Sexy Cat, I called ahead and reserved Saki. Been meaning to try her for a while and today I could reserve her first appointment.

After paying the fee and waiting in the crowded waiting room for a bit, I was called up and Saki met me at the bottom of the stairs wearing a black evening gown. Makeup was well done and she has really nice long hair. She checks which language I prefer, for her comfort I spoke to her in Japanese.

In room, she proves to be a smooth conversationalist and I got to enjoy a nice view of her figure and backside as she prepared the bath. Its obvious from her photos she has breast implants but they were nice. They sat well on her body and she has a bon qyu bon figure because of them. Skin proved to be nicely soft and smooth as well.

The order of play was:

1. wash up on stool
  2. bath
  3. sitting on edge of tub while she got in and blew me for a bit
  4. bed for some rubbing, sucking, fingering, 69
  5. wash up on stool
  6. bath
  7. dress & done
Her skills are superb even though she couldn't get more than 1/3rd of me in her mouth, she more than made up for it with hands and tongue! Some rubbing & licking around the taint but she didnt insert a finger in my ass, perhaps because I didnt ask?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I had a good time with Saki. She is older but she takes care of herself and is quite skilled. I hope I can match my schedule to hers again some time.

Good review. I wonder if any regulars and / or Japanese get offers of full service. Anyway I guess you can't complain for what you get for 10k.