walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
10000 yen, 50 mintues

Type/Location:
Kanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I wanted to change my routine of going once per month to Ai's massage, because I was in lack of hug and kiss.
I decided to go to sexy cat, where a previous visit with Saki was kind of good.

Based on reviews on this forum, I wanted Kagami. Sadly she was not here, so the tenchou chose for me by asking me someone around the same age.
I am sorry, he, and she never told me the name. But I think she was 百合 as she was rather slim, around the age of Kagami, smelt smoke, and started working from 16:00 to 22:30, it is the only one which fit all of those criterion.

And what a disaster! She had a nice face and good body. But... no kiss... no BJ, not even a CBJ. I could not even hug her.
She was cleaning her hands and mouth with tons of paper even though she was not even doing a CBJ, I did not came yet, and did not kiss. I wonder why the mouth bath was useful for during the shower.

She spent 20min sucking my nipples (where I am completely insensitive) while doing hand job. I popped, shower, and got out.

Complete disappointment, I think in 1 man shop no one can beat Kayo, but she is gone. :(

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Good sides:
- They gave me an umbrella,
- No risk of STD

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sexy Cat (http://sexy-cat-k.jp/)

Date of Encounter:
August

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
10000 yen, 50 mintues

Type/Location:
Kanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I wanted to change my routine of going once per month to Ai's massage, because I was in lack of hug and kiss.
I decided to go to sexy cat, where a previous visit with Saki was kind of good.

Based on reviews on this forum, I wanted Kagami. Sadly she was not here, so the tenchou chose for me by asking me someone around the same age.
I am sorry, he, and she never told me the name. But I think she was 百合 as she was rather slim, around the age of Kagami, smelt smoke, and started working from 16:00 to 22:30, it is the only one which fit all of those criterion.

And what a disaster! She had a nice face and good body. But... no kiss... no BJ, not even a CBJ. I could not even hug her.
She was cleaning her hands and mouth with tons of paper even though she was not even doing a CBJ, I did not came yet, and did not kiss. I wonder why the mouth bath was useful for during the shower.

She spent 20min sucking my nipples (where I am completely insensitive) while doing hand job. I popped, shower, and got out.

Complete disappointment, I think in 1 man shop no one can beat Kayo, but she is gone. :(

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Good sides:
- They gave me an umbrella,
- No risk of STD
That sounds lame.

Was it a nice umbrella? Or the standard white disposable umbrella?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I went there last month. They where busy and I was given Ranko because I did not feel like waiting long. Ranko is not the best looking but she was very talented and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff was great, the place is decent just try another provider.