E-mail - [Removed]

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hr/ 30,000 Yen

Type/Location:
My hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I contacted Rikako by e-mail when I knew I would be in Tokyo for a short night. She responded promptly and playfully and gave me a couple of delivery options to my hotel. I opted for the noon appointment and she was flexible enough to tell me she could even show up a little early. So we settled on 11 am.
Rikako showed up on time in a sexy dress and stockings - my request - I was very pleased and arroused when she walked in the door. A few light kisses and she asked me to assist her with her dress. Down went the back zip revealing the body of this sexy goddess in some attractive lingerie. Some more kissing and stroking and then she helped me off with my shirt and then dropped to her knees to assist me with my trousers. I was already erect and as she released my cock she made a proper introduction with her mouth. NICE! My head was spinning and I did not want to end my first too quickly so I knelt on the floor with her for a little more LFK/DFK and embracing. She suggested the bed. Good call Rikako.
We eased over to the bed and I helped her lose the rest of her clothing. She then went back for more of my cock, slowly, sensually, then deep. Once again I felt the need to slow things down so I asked her to change positions with me so I could return the favor.
I kissed her neck, her sensitive breasts, and made my way down for some DATY. Very tasty, wet and responsive to my tongue. She seemed to enjoy herself and may have found an orgasm but I know I was ready for the main event. She found a condom and suited me up. I entered her with me kneeling at the edge of the bed. She was tight and enthusiastic and I came way too quickly.
She took care of the condom and we kissed, cuddled and chatted for several minutes. Then she kissed her way down my chest and reintroduced herself to my cock. I responded slowly and suggested 69. She was quickly game and mounted my face as she returned her oral attention to my cock. She may have found another orgasm - or perhaps just wishful thinking on my part.
She asked me something obout being inside her again and I think my response was a "hell yes", but by now this sexual bundle had me in a wonderfully naked fog. She suited me up again and mounted me where I lay. Multiple front and back positions followed with her on top; I fondled her breasts, her ass, and she deep throated my fingers. I knew I was close and felt the time may be too so I rolled her onto her back and we concluded our session in mish. She again took care of the condom and then we just chilled for a bit. She was definitely not a clock watcher and not in a rush to get out the door. Finally she asked if she could partake of a shower and I allowed her to do so solo - fearing that if I followed her in I might not be able to go to work.
She got dressed and with a few light kisses and hugs she was out the door.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Amazing, sexy, playful, sexual, relaxing. Nothing at all not to enjoy with time spent with Rikako. Great session with a great young lady! Til next time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you find her at? Thanks for the review. I got a thing for women in pantyhose as well so I completely see where you were coming from.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Your cost ¥30000, but classifies has 1hr ¥40000. You got a reduced price?

Your cost ¥30000, but classifies has 1hr ¥40000. You got a reduced price?

No, Fly7 did not receive a discount.
After my first week, I decided to increase my fee in order to make it reasonable for the market price (edit:marketplace..lol), i.e. other indy providers. The possible raise in fees was mentioned on my first ad, which is now deleted.
I am hoping to continue my excellent relationship with my clients, and assure the overall quality of service will reflect the price I ask for.

Last edited:
No, Fly7 did not receive a discount.
After my first week, I decided to increase my fee in order to make it reasonable for the market price, i.e. other indy providers. The possible raise in fees was mentioned on my first ad, which is now deleted.
I am hoping to continue my excellent relationship with my clients, and assure the overall quality of service will reflect the price I ask for.

Reasonable for the market price?

Reactions: Rikako Katayama
Seems she's quit -- I sent her several emails but got zero response.

Status
Not open for further replies.