https://www.atsugirusu.com/gal/gal-4.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
4900 yen / 30 minutes

Type/Location:
Hon Atsugi, Kanagawa

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I decided that since I had some free time and I was in Kanagawa I would check out Sexy Salon Rush. Just a heads up: it's the same management as Club33, which I reviewed before, which is now an oppai club. The location is pretty easy to find. About a three minute walk from the north exit of Hon Atsugi Station on the third floor.

I walked in and there was an old man at the counter. He didn't seem to really care that I was a foreigner and just spoke to me quite politely in all Japanese. I selected the course. I know at Club33 you could pay an additional 2000 yen to select a particular girl but I don't know if this place has that option. I decided to take my chances.

He then guided me into a small waiting room. On the table there are a list of rules in Japanese. He came over and was like "Can you.. uh.. read Japanese?" (in Japanese) and I told him I know the rules and he looked glad and said "Please wait". A few minutes later he came in and guided me inside. He asked if I wanted to use the bathroom. I said no thanks.

The inside is very similar to Club33. There are semi-private benches. You have to remove your shoes before you walk in. There was one other customer and a 20/30-something (fairly attractive) girl on his lap. I waited for a couple minutes and in walked Yuika. Definitely not my type. The pictures don't match at all and she's quite big. I know, I've heard it a million times. Don't expect pinsaro girls to be attractive. I get it. But skinny/average is a requirement for me (which is why I still go to NHP). Since she's so big there's no way she can sit on my lap.

Yuika is super nice (although a bit quiet). She covered her stomach with her shirt and kept her panties on but allowed me to stick my fingers inside. I sucked on her tits. She moaned a little but to be honest I wasn't really feeling it. She then laid down on the bench and capped me and started to suck. Her blowjob is quite good. She can suck a bit deep which is nice and there's a fair amount of spit and moaning. I tried to hold it in but I blew after about ten minutes (I usually cum really fast from blowjobs - must have been all that training I've had at NHP where you literally have to blow within like three minutes).

I got dressed and we chatted for a couple minutes. I asked her if she was busy and she said not at all (which is odd... it's a weekend). The place looks pretty dead. Maybe that's why they let in foreigners? Anyway, the guy at the front gave me a coupon when I left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll go again if there's a nomination option.

Just like Club 33, Rush has a 2,000 nomination fee. Just ask and they will show you pictures of all the girls available. If you see at least one that looks subpar then nominate the one you like or if all available look good forget the nomination and hope for the best. Japanese men usually get the beautiful skinny girls and the gaijin get the fatties and the age 40 + with no nomination. Damn shame.

Just like Club 33, Rush has a 2,000 nomination fee. Just ask and they will show you pictures of all the girls available. If you see at least one that looks subpar then nominate the one you like or if all available look good forget the nomination and hope for the best. Japanese men usually get the beautiful skinny girls and the gaijin get the fatties and the age 40 + with no nomination. Damn shame.

Yeah, that's often the case.... but actually, the first time I went, I must have gotten lucky because I didn't nominate and I ended up with a pretty attractive girl. I'll have to nominate next time due to my pickiness.