http://www.ps-sey.com/schedule.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
listed below

Type/Location:
Ogikubo

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So been here a few times in the past and have mixed feelings about it. On one hand the girls are way better looking and cleaner than Happy Hinomaru. I'm debating whether these girls are average looking or below. I admit the website makes some look worse than they are.

The Directions: If you are taking the Chuo line go up the stairs by the exit near the first train car. Take a right to exit the station. Walk down the stairs by the McDonalds. Take a left when you reach the weird road barriers. Take your first right across from the arcade. Take first left. On your right hand side you'll see an apartment area with shops and such. Go to 2nd floor and enter the sliding door.

The Place: 5000/6000/7000 for 30 minutes depending on time. 3000 nomination which trust me is not worth it as all the girls seem to be same level. They have you do mouthwash into a bucket they hold out for you. Very awkward at first. The they offer drinks. You are seated thereafter. Comfy seats with decent enough play room. The borders are just potted plants. If someone is being served the. You I'll hear everything as there is one girl there who is very very loud. Then after are short wait the girl shows up.

The Girls: Ran seems to be late 20's maybe early 30's. A little chubby but not bad. She has one front tooth at a weird angle but it's not a deal breaker. Average face and has a mole on the center of her back that may be distracting. But her service is great. Seconds after arriving she is all over you. She has a super genki attitude without the usual kakkoi! Okii! Iiinaaaa!! Just seemed more real. Her BBBJ was pretty decent and let's you lick or eat out whatever you want.

Yurina is a pretty tall girl. A little chubby but probably this stores most attractive girl. Kind of average looks. Shy at first but has the best BBBJ here. Also open to lots of DFK and LFK.

Saw a few others that were okay but forgot names. But I noticed the pictures made me feel bad when j heard their names being sent to my booth. Then feeling slightly good when I see they are "not that bad".

I've requested Sumata before but always get no.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Currently have no intention of repeating but if I'm in the area again on some random afternoon I wouldn't be against it.