http://www.ps-sey.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
varies

Type/Location:
Ogikubo Station

Language Notes:
They have no English ability but happily serve Foriegners

Details of the Encounter:
Note on price: 5000 until 4:30, 6000 until 8:00 I think, 7000 until closing. That's for 30 minutes, 60 minutes available for double price. Nomination is 3000 and first time is 2000.

The Area: exit the station from the stairs on the west end of station (or exit closest to front train car). Take a right and go downstairs towards McDonalds. Go straight and take a left at Tsutaya. Take the first right down that alleyway with all the bars. Take another right just past Lavender massage place. Seychelles is on your right just above some clubs and restaurants. It's pretty discreet looking. There will be a sign with some random island I've never heard of.

The Process: the guys here are very chill and will just check that you have basic Japanese and understand the price and system. Next you pay and I don't recommend the nomination unless you really like a girl or really want to avoid a girl haha. He will give you mouth wash and hold out a bucket for you. Spit in his bucket. Then he asks if you want to use the toilet.

The Place: After the intro procedures you reach a really nice seating area. Low to the ground but comfortable couches. Only potted plants and blankets for borders which doesn't conceal much. There was a time that I watched a girl who I think is Ai on top of a guy with 75% certainty that they were doing BBFS. Anyways as I was saying, there is also an ac unit for each booth I think and a small stand with ashtray and nail clippers. If you booth is against a wall then you will also have a mirror.

The Girls: My first few times were with Ran. She was not ugly but not particularly attractive. I would say she is much better than anything you can find at Dio or Hinomaru. She has a few moles on her body which may bother people. Her service was good for the price. Lovely attitude even if it seems a little fake, not fat but close to it, good blowjob, also Sumata, FS and anything related to that part of the body is completely off the table with her. Had fun with her but prefer the other girls because they offer more/better service.

Next I tried Yurina. Little bit of a big girl but more attractive than Ran. She didn't get full nude though she did show off her boobs and pussy. Big girls tend to have big boobs so no complaints there. She didn't seem to be into kissing but was very into bbbjs. Very wet and took a lot of it in her mouth. Also she spent the whole 30 minutes working my shafts to completion. Only saw her once but would not be upset to see her again.

Then there was Rora. Not sure how I feel about her looks yet. Though she has good breasts that have had lots of fun with. Her BJ is almost as good as Yurinas I think. Also, probably her best feature, is she is really into video games so if I am ever able to finish in time we chat about whatever we are playing at the time. I really enjoyed my time with her. For the price I don't care about looks so everything else about her was amazing.

Some girls do FS on repeat visits but I don't think they "offer" it. Also if you want CFS, bring your own condoms. This is a BJ only shop which means they don't have condoms.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's cheap, in a convenient location for anyone on Chuo line, and I haven't caught anything from the girls so it's safe to say I'd recommend it. But it's not good enough to visit if it's out of your way.

I still really wish Nack5 would accept gaijin again or Destiny would start accepting gaijin. Both are pink salons on the other side of Ogikubo Station with gorgeous girls...with a few outliers they used to offer to gaijin that didn't pay for nomination. But this is an off topic complaint....

Is this place going to be gaijin friendly?
I barely speak any Japanese words -_-

It's very foreign friendly as long as you know very basic japanese. Recently though the staff is stricter about services available and they have hired many new girls. Some are okay while some are just bad.
Thanks for that I might have to pass : / . I only know a few words and that's mainly from anime

Hello,
New member here.

Had the pleasure of visiting Seychelles today.
I didn't really go in with high hopes, due to my appearance.
I'm a rather tall, white, muscular, tattooed gaijin with only basic Japanese language skills.

However, I was rather pleased to not only be let in, but be services by a cute girl named Haruka.
It was a little bit foreplay, followed by a really enjoyable bj. It ended with a cim.
Really nice girl.

The facilities looked odd at first, being led into a by rather small walls separated area. However it still seemed discrete enough to not being bothered by it.

The prices are fairly reasonable with 5000 for 30 min and 6500 for 45 (especially since the gaijin friendly places are super rare).

Long story short: I recommend the place to anybody on the Chuo line looking for a little bit of fun/stress relief.

It certainly is great value, and the girls look much better in real life than on the website for a change! I tend to go with the longer service for more play time.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland