Guest viewing is limited

Shabu Shabu with sexy girls in Shinjuku

statrosa

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

An odd request but maybe someone recognizes this restaurant.
2 years ago I was in Shinjuku and just choose a restaurant blindly. It was in one of the tall buildings and it was a shabu shabu (fondue) restaurant.

It had an unlimited beer set/menu.
And all the waitresses wear short pants (army colours) and tight shirts. A kind of hooters, but more for businessmen.
It wasn't that big but the atmosphere was very friendly.
There were a lot of salary men there, however the girls behave like waitresses in a maid cafe (singing, chanting, etc).

I think it was a franchise.
If anybody knows the restaurant name or a similar restaurant like it I would appreciate it.

Sorry, that's one I haven't run into before. But I'd also be really interested in knowing. An army themed Hooters-esque shabu shabu restaurant. Who could pass that up?

From the title of the thread I thought that "No-pan shabu shabu" had made a comeback, no such luck :(

I had the same hopes. never did understand why those and no-pan kissa died out.....

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Is there any law against it?
Maybe a good business investment for some adventurous TAGgers.

AFAIK not illegal, apparently just didn't make enough profit to keep them going.

Sorry it is not a No-pan Shabu Shabu or No-pan Kissa.
I wish it was so:cry:

By the way I think these establishments stopped, because they were competing with normal establishments.
And by Japanese law (I can't remember the exact name) this is not allowed. No not allowed is wrong formulated, I mean the Japanese government made it difficult with this law for these establishments to stay open.
An Oppai bar with nomihodai, I think is the closest we got in Tokyo.

I hear there are a few No-pan kissa and karaoke ones still open in Osaka. Does anybody know if this is true?

Hi, sorry to jump back to the original topic, but it sounds like Izakaya Hanako.
There was a franchise in shinjuku somewhere up the tall building, and had shabu shabu for menu.
Their usual outfit was not army style but could have been set up for a certain period...

Hi, sorry to jump back to the original topic, but it sounds like Izakaya Hanako.

They had one shop in Yokohama too but didn't they close down already a year ago?

Reactions: statrosa
There was a franchise in shinjuku somewhere up the tall building, and had shabu shabu for menu.
Their usual outfit was not army style but could have been set up for a certain period...

Thank you!!! Let me check it out.

GODDAMN!!! Thats the one. You sir deserve a medal!!!

I can't find if it still exist, but I will ask someone to check it for me.

Thanks again.

It's closed :cry::cry::cry:

Well then I ''l have to wait until Alice opens up a No-pan ;)

Thank for all your help guys!!!

How does no-pan kissa work exactly?

You can touch and grab whenever the waitresses are within arms reach? Spanking?
Do the waitresses put on a show (e.g bend over etc), or do they just act like normal waitresses like at hooters?
I'm not even sure how satisfying looking up a girl's skirt would be... maybe a glimpse of some bush?...or some labia?:cautious:

How does no-pan kissa work exactly?

You can touch and grab whenever the waitresses are within arms reach? Spanking?
Do the waitresses put on a show (e.g bend over etc), or do they just act like normal waitresses like at hooters?
I'm not even sure how satisfying looking up a girl's skirt would be... maybe a glimpse of some bush?...or some labia?:cautious:
I once read that those restaurants had rosters on the floor and that, if you push a button, hot air came out and blew up the skirt of the girl.

Reactions: jhingy567
I don't really wonder why this didn't work out for them. I mean it's too sleazy to have drinking parties with mixed company and not sleazy enough for a group of guys after the first visit excitement wears out.

I don't really wonder why this didn't work out for them. I mean it's too sleazy to have drinking parties with mixed company and not sleazy enough for a group of guys after the first visit excitement wears out.
Well, if hooters can stay open in Japan, this may be worth a shot again.

Reactions: akasam and MikeH
Well, if hooters can stay open in Japan, this may be worth a shot again.

If we are talking about Hanako then yes, but it's a no from me for the no-pan restaurant.