Trump the Hump

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shady Motion

Date of Encounter:
December 2019

Contact Method:
Shady Motion Website (https://www.shadymotion.com/top.php)

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes 44,000 (10% foreigner) + 3,000 Love Hotel Fee

Type/Location:
Delivery Health - Incall Hotel - Extra 3,000 for hotel. (store located beside Wing S entrance at Kabukicho)

Language Notes:
No Japanese required

Details of the Encounter:

Physical description: Exactly as shown in picture, cute, long hair, definitely in early 20s. Slender, and about 160cm. Girl was not who I wanted (read more to understand) but still 10/10 for appearance. A Cup at most, unlike what was advertised. Lazy.

Details:
Where do I even begin. Contacted the shop via whatsapp, since I did not buy a Japan sim card for calls. Communication was great. Originally I had requested Tomoka, because she is exactly my type. Shop responded quickly. Then we worked out her next available date and they asked me to make payment, which I did by going directly to the shop located in Kabukicho. Payment of 44,000 for 2 hours was made on day 1, scheduled meeting was 2 days later.
Day 3 came, I went to the shop 30mins before the meeting time. Man at reception informed me Tomoka is sick, would you like to choose another girl. "You gotta be fking kidding me" was all I could think of. But I'm there so, what the hell, I choose Sayo. Then, he presented a list of their incalls love hotel as well as their prices. "WTF" I thought to myself, but at that point I decided sure, whatever and went for the cheapest love hotel. Hence, had to pay another 3,000.

At the appointed time we went to the hotel with him leading the way. He informed me, she would be with me shortly. This "shortly" translated to a 15 minute wait. Note that I requested for a 7:30pm time slot.

Finally, shes here, looked amazing. For a moment I thought I'm getting my moneys worth. Talked for a bit in broken English (her english was bad) and broken Japanese (my japanese was horrible). She did the 'I'm gonna pull out my phone and waste time' trick, then a 'wheres the towel' trick. Towel was on the rack but she kept saying I forgot to bring towel and called whoever the fk it was. At that point, 30 minute probably passed so I decided to stop being a pussy and said let's hurry up! Finally, we get to shower, decently quick. She didn't talk much but she looked amazing. Foreplay was quick, but she made no effort to do anything. I went through 2 condoms so fast, I was going limp. In hindsight, I should've reminded myself how much I paid for this, instead of playing it passive along with her. She kept saying she was getting tired after being on top for 1 minute, so I said lets switch. Then, another problem shows up. There's no more condoms, she only brought 2. Thank god there was one on the drawer beside the bed, but at that point, I couldn't get up. So she just laid beside me while I curse my manhood for not standing up.

Then, outta nowhere, she says its time to shower. Me, being naive, decided to follow her, thinking that "time really do fly fast". After shower, putting on our clothes, shes back to phone mode. I decided to check for time, and guess what. 9... fking 15 PM showed up. 9:15pm. I confronted her saying, was 2 hours a lie? She replied with google translate I don't know the timing. At that point, It was obvious. I got scammed and I played along with it. So on top of late arrival, minor bs to delay time, as far as actual playtime is considered I only got to use 30mins at most? While paying for 2 hours. Lesson learned.

TL;DR: I got scammed by Shady Motion (Sayo).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Maybe if you are demanding and bossy you could get your moneys worth here, but as far as Sayo is concerned I'd say try someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Shady Motion, sorry to hear that the overall experience didn't go as expected.

Approved: 6/1/2020

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shady Motion

Date of Encounter:
December 2019

Contact Method:
Shady Motion Website (https://www.shadymotion.com/top.php)

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes 44,000 (10% foreigner) + 3,000 Love Hotel Fee

Type/Location:
Delivery Health - Incall Hotel - Extra 3,000 for hotel. (store located beside Wing S entrance at Kabukicho)

Language Notes:
No Japanese required

Details of the Encounter:

Physical description: Exactly as shown in picture, cute, long hair, definitely in early 20s. Slender, and about 160cm. Girl was not who I wanted (read more to understand) but still 10/10 for appearance. A Cup at most, unlike what was advertised. Lazy.

Details:
Where do I even begin. Contacted the shop via whatsapp, since I did not buy a Japan sim card for calls. Communication was great. Originally I had requested Tomoka, because she is exactly my type. Shop responded quickly. Then we worked out her next available date and they asked me to make payment, which I did by going directly to the shop located in Kabukicho. Payment of 44,000 for 2 hours was made on day 1, scheduled meeting was 2 days later.
Day 3 came, I went to the shop 30mins before the meeting time. Man at reception informed me Tomoka is sick, would you like to choose another girl. "You gotta be fking kidding me" was all I could think of. But I'm there so, what the hell, I choose Sayo. Then, he presented a list of their incalls love hotel as well as their prices. "WTF" I thought to myself, but at that point I decided sure, whatever and went for the cheapest love hotel. Hence, had to pay another 3,000.

At the appointed time we went to the hotel with him leading the way. He informed me, she would be with me shortly. This "shortly" translated to a 15 minute wait. Note that I requested for a 7:30pm time slot.

Finally, shes here, looked amazing. For a moment I thought I'm getting my moneys worth. Talked for a bit in broken English (her english was bad) and broken Japanese (my japanese was horrible). She did the 'I'm gonna pull out my phone and waste time' trick, then a 'wheres the towel' trick. Towel was on the rack but she kept saying I forgot to bring towel and called whoever the fk it was. At that point, 30 minute probably passed so I decided to stop being a pussy and said let's hurry up! Finally, we get to shower, decently quick. She didn't talk much but she looked amazing. Foreplay was quick, but she made no effort to do anything. I went through 2 condoms so fast, I was going limp. In hindsight, I should've reminded myself how much I paid for this, instead of playing it passive along with her. She kept saying she was getting tired after being on top for 1 minute, so I said lets switch. Then, another problem shows up. There's no more condoms, she only brought 2. Thank god there was one on the drawer beside the bed, but at that point, I couldn't get up. So she just laid beside me while I curse my manhood for not standing up.

Then, outta nowhere, she says its time to shower. Me, being naive, decided to follow her, thinking that "time really do fly fast". After shower, putting on our clothes, shes back to phone mode. I decided to check for time, and guess what. 9... fking 15 PM showed up. 9:15pm. I confronted her saying, was 2 hours a lie? She replied with google translate I don't know the timing. At that point, It was obvious. I got scammed and I played along with it. So on top of late arrival, minor bs to delay time, as far as actual playtime is considered I only got to use 30mins at most? While paying for 2 hours. Lesson learned.

TL;DR: I got scammed by Shady Motion (Sayo).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Maybe if you are demanding and bossy you could get your moneys worth here, but as far as Sayo is concerned I'd say try someone else.
Is this the only shop where you pay in advance? I would assume it would be like most other places, you pay when you meet up with the girl, or on-site if you are using their place.

Is this the only shop where you pay in advance? I would assume it would be like most other places, you pay when you meet up with the girl, or on-site if you are using their place.
There are some cases where an advanced booking requires full payment in advance. I'd say it's not the norm as you pointed out, but there are places that do this as described in the review. Even some massage places will take your booking in advance if you pay the amount due at the time the request.

There are some cases where an advanced booking requires full payment in advance. I'd say it's not the norm as you pointed out, but there are places that do this as described in the review. Even some massage places will take your booking in advance if you pay the amount due at the time the request.

I should probably add that, at another store, sweet kiss (soap, yoshiwara), you also pay in advanced. The store is much more honest in communicating price and the girls give 200%, plus its cheaper.

Lesson learned.
Indeed. One other pay in advance shop is this in Shinjuku. If you want a sure thing better off with Bitcoin and a bottle of ripple than giving a sex shop cash in advance. I know, Go ahead. Say it. " I fucking know that! Don't be tool and rub it in!" Sorry it happened. Large percentage of us punters have similar stories. Monger on !

Reactions: Snuggles