Guest viewing is limited

She puts the bone in bonenkai...

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I have a friend that actually hooked me up at this eikaiwa that I work at part time as I mostly teach privately and earn most of my money doing that.

Anyway, he told me something a little shocking tonight. He asked me if I have any bonenkai I will go to and mentioned that I will have one with the school tomorrow night.

He mentioned that the boss actually is known for hooking up with the teachers or trying to? He mentioned that like ten years back, she hooked up with one of the former teachers and he was married.

It makes sense because this woman is single and I know that she often checks me out. I don't want to shit where I eat, but I guess I will find out tomorrow night how my female coworkers will act once the nomihodai kicks in.

Naturally, I asked my friend how them hooking up effected the dynamics of their relationship since he worked for her and he mentioned that in Japan, what happens at bonenkai, stays at bonenkai? Kind of like the Vegas phrase...is this true?

He mentioned that they didn't say a word about it after that night and it didn't effect their work relationship and him being paid for teaching, etc.

I don't plan to try to hook up with anyone I work with, but I wanted to ask about this and if anyone has hooked up with their coworkers at bonenkai specifically?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I don't plan to try to hook up with anyone I work with, but I wanted to ask about this and if anyone has hooked up with their coworkers at bonenkai specifically?
Never, ever, unless I plan on quitting the next week following.
Just too much mess to deal with.

Oddly enough, at my main year-end party -- they had a reminder announcement to be cautious of conversations or actions that would be take as sexual harassment.
I can't see that happening... our parties are dry and boring 90% of the time.

Never, ever, unless I plan on quitting the next week following.
Just too much mess to deal with.

Oddly enough, at my main year-end party -- they had a reminder announcement to be cautious of conversations or actions that would be take as sexual harassment.
I can't see that happening... our parties are dry and boring 90% of the time.

At my old firm.. Every year something would happen.. it was ridiculous! Seriously. Mixing high paid senior staff with low paid junior staff in a club like atmosphere with an open bar... :eek:

Yes!!! And it is not a happy story.

Here's what happened...
This was back in the 90s and I was living a long way away from where I am now.
Very similar circumstances to what TBJ refers to above.

I was working at a small Eikaiwa (3 full time teachers - 2 foreign and 1 milfy Japanese woman- I say Milfy as I was in my mid-20s and she would have been mid-late 30s).
For some reason we had a couple of bonenkai in a row.

First one is the school one, and it is at a hotel with a Chinese buffet and all you can drink.
Of course these things go to the 2jikai...
I was a bit drunk and put the moves on the milfy teacher, only to get rejected. No worries there. It happens.

OK, so the next night is another bonenkai for some other reason and both I and Ms Milfy were there. After last nights rejection I'm keeping it cool, when all of a sudden she asks if we can go outside and talk. I'm preparing for a lecture on not hitting on co-workers, when she says "Can we go to your place?". Of course I'm ok with that, and we get back and fool around a bit, but didn't go the whole distance as I didn't want to sail the red sea.

Next Friday comes around and she usually knocks off about an hour before me, but I come back from class and she is still there. She asks me out for dinner then back to my place for desert. It was great as she was also a ballet dancer and in great shape.

Anyway, after the one time we never hooked up again, and I thought she was OK with this. I finished up there several months later, and thankfully have never had to teach Eikaiwa again.

The scary bit comes a few months later when I run into her at a party. She sees me there, doesn't say a word to me, but all of a sudden doors are being slammed, glasses are being thrown...
So I do the manly thing and run away like a scared pussy.

That was the end of it for me, but I heard through the grapevine that the guy who replaced me got into a relationship with her that went bad, and he had to get protection from the police as she stalked him, slashed his bike tires etc.

I know someone personally who got fired for having sex at the company Christmas party.

Funny, I know someone who got promoted the same way... granted, she boned the general manager. :D

Yes!!! And it is not a happy story.

Here's what happened...
This was back in the 90s and I was living a long way away from where I am now.
Very similar circumstances to what TBJ refers to above.

I was working at a small Eikaiwa (3 full time teachers - 2 foreign and 1 milfy Japanese woman- I say Milfy as I was in my mid-20s and she would have been mid-late 30s).
For some reason we had a couple of bonenkai in a row.

First one is the school one, and it is at a hotel with a Chinese buffet and all you can drink.
Of course these things go to the 2jikai...
I was a bit drunk and put the moves on the milfy teacher, only to get rejected. No worries there. It happens.

OK, so the next night is another bonenkai for some other reason and both I and Ms Milfy were there. After last nights rejection I'm keeping it cool, when all of a sudden she asks if we can go outside and talk. I'm preparing for a lecture on not hitting on co-workers, when she says "Can we go to your place?". Of course I'm ok with that, and we get back and fool around a bit, but didn't go the whole distance as I didn't want to sail the red sea.

Next Friday comes around and she usually knocks off about an hour before me, but I come back from class and she is still there. She asks me out for dinner then back to my place for desert. It was great as she was also a ballet dancer and in great shape.

Anyway, after the one time we never hooked up again, and I thought she was OK with this. I finished up there several months later, and thankfully have never had to teach Eikaiwa again.

The scary bit comes a few months later when I run into her at a party. She sees me there, doesn't say a word to me, but all of a sudden doors are being slammed, glasses are being thrown...
So I do the manly thing and run away like a scared pussy.

That was the end of it for me, but I heard through the grapevine that the guy who replaced me got into a relationship with her that went bad, and he had to get protection from the police as she stalked him, slashed his bike tires etc.

Ok, so my friend mentioned that this eikaiwa boss often has bonenkai at a hotel with a Chinese buffet as well and that this happened like 10 years ago as well. Maybe you are the guy! hahaha

Don't worry though because you are just Rusty Trombone to me and we can be friends on here. The scary thing is this door slamming, glass throwing, tire slashing stalker could be my current boss...holy shit! haha

So not really a Bonekai technically speaking, but I have been to a few military Balls. Simply put it was an excuse to drink excessive amounts of alcohol regardless of rank and hang out with people you don't usually hangout with. One ball in particular the CO got the approval from the Base commander to lower the drinking age from 20 (In japan at the time) to 18 so every single person there was able to drink. Main cause was that the oldest person there wanted to drink the youngest person there under the table LOL. Mess nights are another fun one, again an excuse to drink MASSIVE amounts of alcohol. Female wise, it would be like it was at any other party with many of the dates going home to do the horizontal tango.

So I have a friend that actually hooked me up at this eikaiwa that I work at part time as I mostly teach privately and earn most of my money doing that.

Anyway, he told me something a little shocking tonight. He asked me if I have any bonenkai I will go to and mentioned that I will have one with the school tomorrow night.

He mentioned that the boss actually is known for hooking up with the teachers or trying to? He mentioned that like ten years back, she hooked up with one of the former teachers and he was married.

It makes sense because this woman is single and I know that she often checks me out. I don't want to shit where I eat, but I guess I will find out tomorrow night how my female coworkers will act once the nomihodai kicks in.

Naturally, I asked my friend how them hooking up effected the dynamics of their relationship since he worked for her and he mentioned that in Japan, what happens at bonenkai, stays at bonenkai? Kind of like the Vegas phrase...is this true?

He mentioned that they didn't say a word about it after that night and it didn't effect their work relationship and him being paid for teaching, etc.

Hookups are better left to other train stations than your own and with people you do not work with. If it goes south the person can make it hell for you if you are sensitive to..."the look" and the chatter..
Lesson learned years ago.

Mercy, some things never change.

I take a respite from TAG, return and look back at posts to see what I've missed and discover my good friend, TJB, is still resisting the forces of evolution.

43_tomrhodes-evolution-small (2).jpg

TokyoJoeBlow, thank you! You may possess the secret to immortality! (Or immorality, I get confused lately. Maybe it's the onset of dementia. Or is that dementedness?)

" ... the guy who replaced me got into a relationship with her that went bad, and he had to get protection from the police as she stalked him, slashed his bike tires etc.

Ahh, the mark of a woman of passion who stakes her claim and is willing to defend it at all costs. A huge excitement for me! :D

Ahh, the mark of a woman of passion who stakes her claim and is willing to defend it at all costs. A huge excitement for me! :D
You can have them all.....and thank you.

Mercy, some things never change.

I take a respite from TAG, return and look back at posts to see what I've missed and discover my good friend, TJB, is still resisting the forces of evolution.

View attachment 3186

TokyoJoeBlow, thank you! You may possess the secret to immortality! (Or immorality, I get confused lately. Maybe it's the onset of dementia. Or is that dementedness?)

Well the confusion you have been experiencing lately is due to the onset of syphilis.

Please see a doctor my sick, elderly friend.

Well the confusion you have been experiencing lately is due to the onset of syphilis.

Please see a doctor my sick, elderly friend.

Ha, ha, I've missed you too!

You are confusing the earlier stages of syphilis with those of the later, but then again, you were always prone to "alternative facts."

Early symptoms:
Primary syphilis

The first sign of syphilis is a small sore, called a chancre (SHANG-kur). The sore appears at the spot where the bacteria entered your body. While most people infected with syphilis develop only one chancre, some people develop several of them. The chancre usually develops about three weeks after exposure. Many people who have syphilis don't notice the chancre because it's usually painless, and it may be hidden within the vagina or rectum. The chancre will heal on its own within three to six weeks.

Late symptoms:
Tertiary (late) syphilis
About 15 to 30 percent of people infected with syphilis who don't get treatment will develop complications known as tertiary (late) syphilis. In the late stages, the disease may damage your brain, nerves, eyes, heart, blood vessels, liver, bones and joints. These problems may occur many years after the original, untreated infection.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/syphilis/symptoms-causes/dxc-20234443

Ha, ha, I've missed you too!

You are confusing the earlier stages of syphilis with those of the later, but then again, you were always prone to "alternative facts."

Early symptoms:
Primary syphilis

The first sign of syphilis is a small sore, called a chancre (SHANG-kur). The sore appears at the spot where the bacteria entered your body. While most people infected with syphilis develop only one chancre, some people develop several of them. The chancre usually develops about three weeks after exposure. Many people who have syphilis don't notice the chancre because it's usually painless, and it may be hidden within the vagina or rectum. The chancre will heal on its own within three to six weeks.

Late symptoms:
Tertiary (late) syphilis
About 15 to 30 percent of people infected with syphilis who don't get treatment will develop complications known as tertiary (late) syphilis. In the late stages, the disease may damage your brain, nerves, eyes, heart, blood vessels, liver, bones and joints. These problems may occur many years after the original, untreated infection.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/syphilis/symptoms-causes/dxc-20234443

Of course you are the expert on syphilis...you have it!

Now that you are in the late stages, it has started eating away at your "roots" haha! xD

Reactions: roots reggae
Of course you are the expert on syphilis...you have it!

Now that you are in the late stages, it has started eating away at your "roots" haha! xD

No more roots, just shades of gray.

One does not have to be afflicted with a condition nowadays to be aware. There's ways, other than TAG, to learn about adult-themed content. The Internet does require a great deal of critical thinking in order to distinguish between actual facts and alternative facts.

I am always happy to help you with the former.

By the way,

Happy New Year and may the new year bring you peace.

Yes, it is true that the internet is quite the clusterfuck of mixed information.

I remember reading about the stages of syphilis a long time ago and google images of it was on par with heavy R, so I decided to remain ignorant in bliss to a degree lol.