Guest viewing is limited

Sheep-Boy for Sugar mom in Tokyo

Xerox555

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi Thank you very much for your precious time to read my post here. I am 37 Years non-Japaneses man live in Tokyo. I am tall and have good sense of humor. I am very happy to introduce myself SHEEP-BOY. Yes I do make lonely woman happy and if you are sad and cry always ready to wipe your tears,Drink coffee at cafe or drink beer at bar/ izakaya I am always ready to spend valuable time with you. Hectic life in Tokyo, People feel lonely in crowd, I am here to make your stress out, hold your hands, Carry your stuffs on your shopping, open car doors for you, feed you too. Privately and respectly, Sometimes if you need Somethings a little bit more hands on and not interested in a sexual relationship, but still crave physical and emotional intimacy, just message me I come to your place and cuddle, cook your food, even sleep next to you, if you are feeling lonely, working lady's, housewife, student, widow, can contact me, prefer age (30-65), Yoroshiku Onegaieshimasu!

Hi Thank you very much for your precious time to read my post here. I am 37 Years non-Japaneses man live in Tokyo. I am tall and have good sense of humor. I am very happy to introduce myself SHEEP-BOY. Yes I do make lonely woman happy and if you are sad and cry always ready to wipe your tears,Drink coffee at cafe or drink beer at bar/ izakaya I am always ready to spend valuable time with you. Hectic life in Tokyo, People feel lonely in crowd, I am here to make your stress out, hold your hands, Carry your stuffs on your shopping, open car doors for you, feed you too. Privately and respectly, Sometimes if you need Somethings a little bit more hands on and not interested in a sexual relationship, but still crave physical and emotional intimacy, just message me I come to your place and cuddle, cook your food, even sleep next to you, if you are feeling lonely, working lady's, housewife, student, widow, can contact me, prefer age (30-65), Yoroshiku Onegaieshimasu!

Im not a sugar mom but damn you sound much kinder and more affectionate than most Sugar Babes I ever met . Pricing? :D

Great Scott! :LOL:

giphy.gif

I assume your hunt for a Sugar mommy isn’t going well as you just contacted me asking for a diner date tomorrow night?

Reactions: Goiter
Oh really? Well looks like someone is using your email asking girls for « hardcor bj will have the money » after a lady’s refusal and request not to be contacted again o_O

Bye bye Felicia

Go girl! (y)

Oh really? Well looks like someone is using your email asking girls for « hardcor bj will have the money » after a lady’s refusal and request not to be contacted again o_O

Really hard to think there is a girl who would not fall to that kind of sweet talking.

Is it that easy to get a sugar mama? I’d love an older woman to talk to, be around etc etc. someone wiser,softer, and needing a younger dood to listen and have a good time.