Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
65 minutes 16,000

Type/Location:
Hoteheru

Language Notes:
All conducted in Japnese

Details of the Encounter:
Had some appointments that left me with a couple of hours clear in Shibuya, so I booked a session with a regular, only to find out an hour before that she had to call in sick.

Since I was already in Shibuya with an urge and a wad of cash, I decided to hit up Garden for a change. First time for me, and they haven’t had any reviews lately, so why not?

Went to the location, up the stairs, and it’s the last booth in the far right. The counter guy laid out a selection of cards, but once he realized my Japanese was fluent, he added a few more and called one girl to see if she was cool with a Japanese speaking foreigner, which she was.

Ended up going with Aina, one of the girls that insists on high level Japanese. Counter guy rang her, confirmed she was ok with Canadian guys, then sent me to a hotel up the street.

Aina knocked on the door before I had time to get my shoes off. There was a little panel magic going on, she’s a little plumper in person than the photos, but that works in my favour. I like a meaty girl. And she’s pretty, with a great smile. I like a great smile.

A quick peck on the cheek, a scrub in the shower and off to the bed, lots of making out and groping before she moved down to perform a bbbj, though she had a little trouble with my size and resorted to hand technique a lot. After a bit I returned the favour with some DATY and was rewarded with some sudden sloppy wetness.

Finished in mish sumata, cleaned up and had a chat before the shower, she’s got a thing about her thickness, which I assured her was a bonus for me (she has a perfect half moon ass), and we talked a lot about which beaches are good etc. - very pleasant to talk to as well as to play with.

Said our goodbyes at the lobby, and back to work for me.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She’s good value and a nice girl to be around. Shop has a wide variety, so talk to the staff about what you’re into. The better your Japanese the more choice you will have.

Thanks for your continued support! Haven't heard anything about this place in awhile, thanks for refreshing our memories. Glad you had a good experience of course!

Approved: 9/18/2019

Reactions: Sudsy
Thanks for sharing. You know how I feel: more reviews on more venues the better.

Aina sounds great: a 優しい girl who likes to smile and isn’t slender.

Sometimes it’s good to have sessions with those girls who overlooked. I really like to select girls who have been told that they are too tall. I give them a hug and tell them that they aren’t too tall for me.