Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
65 minutes-18,500 yen +1,000 nomination fee +3,500 LH total 23,000 yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (Oynx 3500 yen for 3 hours)

Language Notes:
Japanese and very little English

Details of the Encounter:
Had an unexpected free chunk of time in the morning from work last week in Shibuya so decided to see what was available. I decided to go with Shibuya Garden (http://www.garden-gal.com/top.php) since I had a really great time my previous visit there. Walked into the second floor of the building where their counter is located and found myself as the only person there so there was no waiting. I did my best to talk with staff working the counter using my shitty Japanese, but was able to communicate that I wanted the 65 minute lovers course. I checked the available girls since I went in at 9:30 some girls were going off shift soon and the 10:00am girls either already had a reservation or didn't accept foreigners. I chose Hazuki since was available to past here shift and she accepted foreigners.
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/girlid-16433338/?of=y&of=y

After the staff did a quick phone call to Hazuki to get the OK, I paid my 19,500 yen and walked next door to the Onyx Love Hotel. I paid the fee for three hours since I didn't know how long it would take here to arrive. Once I got to my room and called the shop back I waited for her to arrive. She came 10 minutes after my call and I was pleasantly surprised. Shibuya Garden photoshops their photos so you shouldn't assume that the girl you are booking looks spot on as her photo. Hazuki was short and a little plump, but in the perfect place--her ass :)
I exchanged a few pleasantries and proceeded to begin playing with each other by hugging and DFK from the moment I handed over my little slip of paper that was my reservation. She really likes to kiss and kissing her made her hot and sweaty. We kissed and fondled each other clothed for about 5 minutes. She really enjoyed rubbing my slacks where my cock was and she let me rub my hand on her jeans where here pussy was. We undressed and took a shower. The showers in Oynx, like the rooms are small, but big enough to play in. We showered, kissed and played some more before drying off and going to bed. In bed Hazuki wanted the lights dimmed with I was fine with. We kissed more and I played with her small breasts. Licking and sucking them to her delight. I also moved my hand down to rub her pussy, to which I discovered was already dripping wet. I kissed her body down to her belly and opened her legs to see her wet trimmed pussy awaiting some DATY. Now this being summer and probably the end of her shift...the smell was a bit on the raw side, but the taste was delicious. After some DATY and fingering I was hoping for a bit more but she politely denied any full service, but she gave me some awesome sumata as she let me rub my cock on her pussy in different positions. She then gave me a good BBJ and handjob until I popped all over the bed. Sorry for the mess Oynx staff (>_<)#

We still had about 10 minutes left so we spent the rest of the time talking and we really clicked talking with each other. She mentioned that a lot of foreigners have been visiting Shibuya Garden recently, but most have not been the best customers because of haggling over the price or for wanting more than what they pay for. Dammit don't screw it for the rest of us...
Once time was up, she gave me her business card at the shop, and we kissed before leaving our room and kissed when we said our goodbyes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This is the second time I have used this shop and even though the girls are not drop dead gorgeous they do give off the girl next door vibe. Hazuki was a great provider for me and she had an ass that was totally my type. Hope to visit again after I return from my business trip.

Thanks for the review...sucks to hear about the foreigners..
do you know what the difference is between the two courses they offer? Price appears to be the same.

Reactions: hibikii
I am not really sure because the two times I have gone here I have used the Lover's course. As far as I can tell the Sexual course is more of a quicky since it is straight to the point and the Lover's course offers a bit more GFE.

i wonder if the comment of foreigners is from the store or specifically what she has personally experienced... bit sad i guess
on her profile it does say "what men does she dislike: 強引", which basically means aggressively demanding..i think

anyways great review, keep it up lol, glad u had a nice time