Guest viewing is limited

Shibuya Garden/Hirai Mami

Kulbutor

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya garden
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/girlid-16205748/?of=y&of=y
Date of Encounter:
20march

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50mn/16000+LH2600

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
Eng/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I follow the instruction of Hibikii ( thanks bro ), i found easily with google map the Dogenzaka street, then after it was more difficult, i tried another place and the guys told me which building its, very unfriendly, those kind of guy its difficult to not insult as they are very rude with foreigners, bastards...
So for those who want go, i found something, when you are at the beginning of the street ( Dogenzaka-2 on gps ), look at the first building and there is a black panel "Dogenzaka onyx hotel", its just the stairs under.. go to the second floor. there is 4 or 5 boxes, which diff agencies, all are VERY FRIENDLY, even with my poor Japanese, first time i meet some people so kindly and patient with me, hats off guys! even the others staff showed me some cards for next time, all tye girls were amazing cute and young. So they showed me a dozen and i took Hirai Mami, after that i waited about 20 mn and even one of the staff "Jose" who told me he spoke spanish, were so friendly that he accompanied me until the love hotel at 3 mn walking, like a little kid who go first time to college :D, so kind, wow, i was impressed, i admit. The girl was in the lobby, she was very young, slim, hard body, shower, then BBJ, HJ, she was very wet, but she did not want FS, i did not insist, as it was very difficult to undertsand each other, she dont speak any english...Next time i will prepare a 10000 bill as mentioned Hibikii!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Cheap i think for a good choice of young girls, i saw some others in the lobby, and all were very young, and really amazing friendly staff with foreigners there.

Last edited:
Oh shit The scientific can profit of my stuff :D

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
interesting place!

one question: you paid 16,000¥ because of the gaijin tax?
from them website the 50min course max price is 14,000

Reactions: TAG Manager
interesting place!

one question: you paid 16,000¥ because of the gaijin tax?
from them website the 50min course max price is 14,000
It's not completely, clear, he may have paid the nomination fee... or a combination of the entry fee and first time nomination.
That would make sense, but I'm sure he can confirm the detail when he comes back next time. -- I think his Japan trip was finished this time around.

It's not completely, clear, he may have paid the nomination fee... or a combination of the entry fee and first time nomination.
That would make sense, but I'm sure he can confirm the detail when he comes back next time. -- I think his Japan trip was finished this time around.
Yeah Chris, im back now, but i want keep my bros informed ;)
in fact the "onnamono" was in Japanese, i know hiragana, but not katakana an kanji by now, so i did not understand, i put my finger on the most expansive rate for 50mn, and told him kore wa o kudasaï :D,
so i dont know if it was for the choosing girl option, the BBBJ option, entry fee, or other, but not the gaijin tax as if it was that, he would not be let me the choice its logical, there was 16200 (or 16100 may be, i dont care though), a 15100, and another one cheaper i dont remember... you know i was a little be stressed as i can speak a little bit, but its difficult to understand when they spoke, so after may be 5 minutes with "monkey signs" ( Chavers ;)) i really was awaiting at any time that they said to me something like "sorry but your Nihongo not good enough".. But as i said they were so patient... more than me by far, very nice guys!
See you buddies there on TAG!

Last edited: