Guest viewing is limited

Shibuya Garden - Mimi , true amateur experience.

kramal

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/girlid-16738933

Date of Encounter:
August 2017

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
50min / 11800yen (14000y after 17:00 - 5000y Birthday discount + tax)

Type/Location:
Shop type hotel health

Language Notes:
Only broken Japanese (N5 level + a little)

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first P4P experience. Before that I had only a few intimate encounters with girls but I'm a fast learner.

In short:
It's exactly what I expected from playing with a stranger you've never met before. It's more fun with a girl you know and feel attracted to in every way. Even a random tinder/bar pickup would be more fun, since you can get "worked up" and get to know each other a bit before getting naked.

Backstory:
First I wanted to use a shop near me that offered a Line contact to make reservations. The responses were really slow and they wanted me to call to test my japanese skills, which went horribly wrong. Although they offered some other girls for non japanese speakers, which I was not interested in, afterwards over Line.
Instead I decided to go to shibuya garden because they offered a 5000y birthday discount and was known to accept foreigners.

Flow:
Shop is easy to find and I arrived at 16:40. Went to the second floor, as soon as I arrived, a guy in a small booth jumped up and came over. First I feared he was gonna send me away for beeing a foreigner but he asked where I wanted to go (because there are multiple shops there). The whole floor is subdivided into small cubcles.
Led me to an empty 2m² waiting cubicle. Soon three other people arrived (one was a foreigner).
They let me wait 20 minutes, which was slightly annoying, why you will find out later.

When it was my turn, I went to the shibuya garden cubicle. They layed out a lot of cards. About 10 were available immediately, about 15 others had wait time. They never questioned my japanese ability but I said I speak only a little. So I guess if you can't speak any, they will try to help you regardless. I don't know if all of them accept foreigners, it really depends on your japanese skill and where you are from. They both frantically called girls to see which one would accept me. Anyway, I already did my research beforehand so I choose her and waited for them to confirm if she was OK. Luckily (or not) she was. Looking back, my second choice would maybe have been better.
Important: The cards only show the photoshopped main picture and her stats in japanese. So do your research on the blog first.

Payed and one of them led me to the hotel next door and booked a room for me (2900y for 90mins on top of the 11800y) Didn't have to call, talk or do anything by myself.

What angers me a little is that they cheated me for 1000y by making me wait unecessarily long and stalling by calling girls. Which price is valid depends on the time you actually pay and not when you pick the girl or arrive. It my case it was 40 seconds after 17:00 (they have an official clock there), which meant 1000y more, damn bastards.

Girl:
Girl arrived after 10 minutes wait. Was pretty nervous.
She's 22 years old, university student.
Her face doesn't match the photoshopped picture as expected but she wasn't ugly. She has an unsymetric double tooth (if you mind) but very white teeth.
I chose her only for the short hair anyway, which she luckily has. Her body is what you see in her blog. Not skinny but not chubby either. Let's say she's big boned. Wide hips, "hard" body (no fluffy fat), stomach is flat. Tits were big and well shaped but hard. Her nipples are amazing, soft and bright pink but unfortunately completly insensitive. Like she has absolutely no feeling in them, which dissapointed me.
Her profile says her "erogenous zone" is the back, which wasn't true either. It was her neck.
Type: Inexperienced amateur. The average next door, slightly attractive girl you find at an university. Nice young skin, very little make-up. Not cute but not slutty either, just "regular" if that makes any sense.

Play:
Greeted, exchanged some broken japanese while she prepared stuff. She handed me the infamous green tea can.
Got undressed (requested to undress her, which she happily obliged to). Got into she shower, where she immediately rubbed some antiseptic soap on my big bro, while she was contemplating over his size. Also, brown mouth washing solution.
To bed and started playing. There wasn't any chemistry going on, she clearly wasn't attracted but not disgusted either (I'm pretty handsome, young looking and well groomed). She did everything I wanted but I didn't request anything out of the ordinary either. Meaning you have to initiate yourself or she will just BBBJ and HJ you. Which brings me to the next thing: Her slightly sneaky tactics. I think she wanted to end it quickly by trying to finish me with a HJ after only 20 mins passed. I tried to stop her several times but she insisted to continue but I don't get played that easily, and I got my "revenge" later.
At the end showered again together and left the room shortly after the final alarm.

Some points:
-Pussy is small, two fingers barely fit and combined with the lacking chemistry she didn't really loosen up either nor got very wet. Which made further play a bit difficult but not impossible.

-Her bush is untrimmed. Didn't really like her specific taste. It wasn't bad but she didn't use any soap in the shower either.

-BBBJ was dissapointing. She drowned big bro in spit, only took 1/3 of it in her mouth and moved her head and hand up and down. Upside: No teeth grinding, Downside: No sucking action and thus no feeling at all.
Although she will work a lot on it.

-Although popping early because of her vigorous HJ foreplay, I got my revenge by popping again later. Yes, that's possible in 50 mins but it was hard work and wasn't really satisfying either.

-DFK was good if you like japanese style. She even initiated sometimes.

Shop has a good selection of girls. Helpful staff.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have mixed feelings. I didn't feel satisfied but it was partially my own fault for picking her. I was fixiated on her short hair and ignored the amateur property. Although she provided "green tea can service", for the price it was barely ok, full price would have been bad.

She's a true amateur. A bit too amateurish for my taste, since you had to tell her what to do all the time. She's the inexperienced girl you hooked up with in college and never met again.

Pro: Play is neither scripted nor mechanical. Natural experience.
Con: She didn't make me horny and I didn't enjoy it much.

Last edited:
Still a nice find that has decent looking girls. I added to my list to try! I am going there in a few months and I've got my list of places to try.
I've been reading and compiling my list of places...

Shinjuku - Lovely Hands
Shinjuku - New Hot Point
Shinjuku - Happy Hino - if I am desparate...
Shinjuku - Ccomero --- looks like they may take Gaijin so I will make an attempt.

Shibuya - Strawberry Jam
Shibuya - Garden
Shibuya - Molester club (above Strawberry as I recall, someone went here by mistake and got service).

Ikebukuro - petitdevil
Ikebukuro - Jenny
Ikebukuro - Fantasy
Ikebukuro - Paradise
Ikebukuro - i-momoclo

Akihabara - taikusouko (play with top only)

Gontanda - Oasis CGirl - Chinese FS via female tout
Gontanda - Dio/Emotion if I'm desparate

If I want Thai, I have Asian Feeling/Relax etc.

May try one soapland but at around 50000 yen, it's a bit rich for me. I think Secretary Club may be promising http://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/ . Seems like it's $250 or I just don't understand the fee structure still.

Last edited:
Is Shibuya Garden run by the same management as Grimpeur used to be?

I remember a few years ago here was a deriheru called Shibuya Garden Girls which had the same management as Grimpeur

Shinjuku - Ccomero --- looks like they may take Gaijin so I will make an attempt.

Its not that they may. Cocomero takes gaijin but you need to at least be able to communicate in basic Japanese. This is actually stated somewhere on their official website outside of Cityheaven. Some girls won't service foreigners but that's par for the course elsewhere too.
https://s-cocomero.jp/qanda/

They are actually the sister shop of Alice Marion (also foreigner friendly) in Meguro, who are also the #1 ranked fashion health in Tokyo for on Cityheaven. However, Cocomero is themed around having slim girls with big breasts (at least E cup).

None of those shops have any reviews here yet, I think, so it will be nice to get some.

Interesting about the birthday discount - I went into Strawberry Jam Shibuya on my birthday this year and showed my resident card to back it up...she offered FS immediately (which I declined). But it could have been the girl as she seemed a bit rougher than the norm in there (pissed-off looking cobra tattoo down her arm etc...)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ahh I forgot I went to Strawberry Jam in Shinjuku once. She just immediately slapped a condom on, laid back and spread her legs. I guess the ratio for FS is high there.

Almost certainly. Although it didn't work out. I barely touched her there before she painfully realized that at some point she'd gotten scratched on the inside. She was pissed, but not at me thankfully. She just gave up all pretenses and spent the rest of the time complaining about her perfume allergies and jerked me off.