Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya Garden - Tina

Date of Encounter:
November 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
65 minutes - 15,400 yen (3,000 yen discount)

Type/Location:
Hotel Health

Language Notes:
All in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Had lunch plans with an old friend in Shibuya, and they called to say they'd missed their train in to Tokyo and would be a couple of hours late. Well... fancy that, I have a couple of hours unexpectedly free and a discount coupon for Garden in my pocket.

I walked in, and many of the other hotel health dispatches in the place weren't open yet, but Garden is open from 8:00 AM, so there were a couple of guys at the counter. At first there was some confusion, as they thought I was the fellow who had called in to make a reservation from the station, but it was quickly sorted out, and a selection of girls' cards laid out on the table.

There were a handful that were available later in the day, but just two who were available quickly. Both looked great, the real choice was between a height of 170cm and 150cm. I decided to go for petite, and chose Tina.

Off to the chosen hotel, and before I even had the time to locate the aircon remote, there was a knock on the door and there stood Tina.

Her photos from the cards were accurate - she's a tiny but very, very pretty lady. She started to try speaking to me in her (very very limited) English, and was relieved to find out that I speak Japanese just fine, and we had a nice chat while we got undressed and ready for the shower. She's from one of the colder prefectures in Tohoku, loves winter and winter sports, and is really happy that the weather's gotten chilly even if we don't have snow just yet. Tina in the buff was not a disappointment - all the right curves in all the right places, Japanese D-cups with generous nipples, and a nicely trimmed kitty.

Shower was uneventful, then we went to the bed and I moved in for a kiss and was met with a peck on the lips and a retreat, and she quickly explained that only below the neck was on the table, which is a first for me in Japan adult service. She didn't want to be kissed on the neck, around the ears, anywhere.

Since I wasn't allowed to kiss above the neck, I decided to turn my attention below the waist, and rapidly learned that Tina is incredibly nonresponsive and almost eerily quiet. If it wasn't for the increasing wetness and the trembling of her stomach muscles indicating that she was definitely appreciating the attention, I would have sworn she was bored while I was going down on her... literally no reaction at all until she came, and even then the reaction was mostly her clamping her thighs around my ears and then trying to escape up the bed saying that she was too sensitive after she orgasmed.

After this we moved on to sumata, which I'll grant that she's OK at, and we soon established a pretty good rhythm. The timer went off, and instead of jumping off as deli girls are often prone to do, she upped her efforts and got me across the finish line.

We cleaned up, Tina back to being chatty again (Christmas cooking resipes), got dressed, and went our separate ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
All in all, she's very pretty, very nice, but between her eerie silence in bed (a strange counterpoint to her chattiness before and after) and her limitations on kissing, overall not a particularly satisfying session. She does try hard, but I don't see myself every booking her again.

Thank you for your review of Shibuya Garden, we appreciate your continued support.
Sorry to read about the experience but thanks for being real and sharing the true experience in this case.

Approved: 12/10/2019

Reactions: Sudsy
Same here. I have about a 50% success rate with girls allowing kissing. Dated one girl that also didn't make a sound but her whole body vibrated when she came.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Is Shibuya Garden closed? Their website no longer works.
Domain expired, their cityheaven page is still up. Probably someone forgot to update a credit card.

Reactions: haluca