Appointment Length & Costs:
14,000 (50mins) + LH 2800 (90mins) + FS 5000 total 21,800

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first Delivery Health experience:
Went there around 11:30am to get the morning rate. The tencho shows his cards to me then my first choice is Mari, after calling her the Tencho said ahe doesn't want, so I choose my next option which is Yuri, as I am into E cup size girls.

After calling, Tencho said okay! Then I paid then he helped me booked onyx hotel. After checking in, 15 mins latwr Yuri arrived. As the door bell rang, I peeped in the door hole and she looks the same from the picture.

I gave her a souveneir, we undressed then we showered (5 mins) then we go to the bed.

Her boobs (perky nipple) and ass is soft as baby's. I started to eat her boobs up, then she gave me bbj,lick my nipples then i tried finger her and it was so tight and i finally requested to put a condom on. After fingering, i ask her if okay to cfs. She said "cheapo", that means extra cost. She offered me 10k, i said "no money".
She said 5k. Then I said okay.

Then I get in to her. Missionary style. Man it was really tight then after few mins I pop. She told me to go inside her but I was too tired.

Then we rest for a while. Talk about japan and stuff then we showered and kiss goodbye.

P.S. thank you to hibiki for guiding me through the whole process!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuri's body is 8/10
Face 8/10
Very young
Slender
You need to guide her
She's not the typical kawai japanese, but still look beautiful
I may repeat with shibuya garden but maybe with other girl.

Thanks for the review.

Though she probably said "chippu" (チップ) which in katakana English means tip.

Countdown to 外国人ダメ...

Nah, I don’t think so. It’s a normal practice to ‘tip’ in many Deli Heru. Japanese do it a lot and this shop is super Gaijin friendly, if the girl is ok with foreigners. Just don’t push it. Also the girl can’t really say anything to the shop if she is trying to negotiate something illegal that could cost her, her job. So unless you are so unlucky to ask a super ‘prude’ girl, who is ready to leave the job, and get refused in a way that offends her enough to complain to the shop, you’ll be fine.

What if the shop reads TAG? Or somebody who has any kind of reason to inform the shop?

Deriheru won't bat an eye.

The "Countdown to 外国人ダメ..." comment above likely had more to do with all the dumbasses who are going to expect it to be on offer every time.

Pretty much.

This world is literally filled with dumb fuckers who don't understand they aren't entitled to constant special treatment.

Majority of Japanese mongers:

"How about some honban?"

"Sorry, no."

"Ok."

Far too many foreigners:

"How about some *looks at paper* hoonbang?"

"Sorry, no."

"But why!? You give it up all the time, I read it on the internet!"

to be fair, unfortunately, the japanese mongers are just as bad in this case. they do the same shit 3 times worse.

and also one thing that has been bothering me...

i can confirm the OP hasnt even written her name correctly in the review. coincidentally, there is an new girl called yuri working (different from the review). My attempt at saving the real yuri lol.

Last edited:
Wait a sec, from other reviews I have read on this place FS is part of the fee you pay when you book and no tip was involved.

Now I’m confused...

Also how many pops are typical?

At the soaplands it’s all inclusive and unlimited pops

The "Countdown to 外国人ダメ..." comment above likely had more to do with all the dumbasses who are going to expect it to be on offer every time.

Wait a sec, from other reviews I have read on this place FS is part of the fee you pay when you book and no tip was involved.

Now I’m confused...

And there we are....

FS is never explicitly on offer outside of a soapland. Some delivery girls might do it for a tip, or for other reasons, but don't expect it to be available, ever.

Now I’m confused...

Also how many pops are typical?

At the soaplands it’s all inclusive and unlimited pops

There is no FS at a health establishment. These businesses repeat it often before you see the girl and it’s on every website I seen. FS is ymmv, requires an extra fee, and the girl will get in trouble if it is found out by management. Therefore it’s best not spoken of on a open forum where everyone can read it.

Apologies everyone. I should have done my research before posting. Hopefully my stupidity serves as a warning to anyone reading to do the same.

Reactions: Lars Lust