Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya Garden http://www.garden-gal.com/

Date of Encounter:
early jan 2017

Contact Method:
walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80min around 20000 yen (first time member fee and designation fees) + LH around 4200

Type/Location:
Shibuya LH

Language Notes:
japanese recommended

Details of the Encounter:
Shibuya garden is located in a really secluded street very close to the main street. Pretty hard to find, i used old reviews in TAG to find. Up the stairs and you will be greeted by a person asking which store you are looking for, since the building is shared with other stores. I am pointed to the shibuya garden room. Hes helpful the first time, then hes just annoying every other time you come up the stairs.

I ask immediately if foreigners are ok in Japanese, they ask me where i am from, so i tell them my country. They tell me its ok, but they have to confirm my country with the girl on the phone first... really annoying since the girls i chose where popular high rankers, they were already busy so i had to wait for them to be avaliable for the store workers to contact them. Luckily they told me i only had to wait 10 minutes or so and put me in a VERY small waiting room. In the room i was getting all emo and thinking this was a mistake.. anyways i got the OK from the girl and they gave me a member card and a discount card for the next time. They rejected the first time 5000 yen discount, he gave me a really poor excuse but i didnt feel like arguing. Overall the workers were very friendly and i had no problems. The hotel they assigned for me was literally the next building on the left after exiting.

The shop encourages fs tbh, this is known because the girls always give me the same beverages to loop hole the japanese law. Very common in soaplands i think. Shibuya Garden also has a MAsSIve roster so choose the girl wisely.

#1 girl "Ayumi"??? (Retired)
Cant really remember her name but she was a much loved high ranker with a notoriously long tongue which is shows off on her blog. Read only great things about her online.

She came in the room, cute, but a very specific cute tubby type, opposite of slender model. Posture made her bit ugly tbh. Great tryhard attitude, in the shower she told me if there was anywhere she didnt want me licked, she said "i will lick u everywhere". She also said something like "they put it in overseas dont they?" during our convo, i laughed didnt really know how to respond.

Off to bed, she starts ontop alot of kissing and licking. Realy funky stuff from sucking my fingers and licking webs to having her tongue down my throat in my mouth.... lol... bbbj is good can feel her tongue rotating in her mouth.
We swap places i kinda try to imitate her body licking and i can feel her body reacting really well. DATY, then fingering. She orgasmed multiple times. She is left on the bed wet and i couldnt help but to ask for fs. She immediately accepts to my suprise. Missionary all the way, she orgsms again then i pop, felt amazing. Always condom btw as a foreigner unless asked by girl, in rare case.

8/10

very satistfied, great attitude, not too attractive, and left a tobacco taste in my mouth.
Already was looking forward to coming again

#2 girl Hirata Shieri
I came back 2 days later and i gotta admit i was just plain lazy. I tried to choose a high ranker again but they told me i will have to wait 30-60 min for the girl to be available to confirm if she take foreigners. Instead i choose a pretty unknown girl... since she had no customers the staff immediately contacted her and i got the OK.

I waited for aaaages in the LH for her to eventually turn up. Her face... good body, but everything is ruined by he aveeeerage face. She also must be close to her 30s. I keep a good atmosphere with convo.

Shower, then play starts. I start ontop and do the same for every girl... kissing lcking daty fingering. She stops me and wants to swap only a few minutes after fingering. My heart sank a bit.

She was ontop for basically the rest of the time. Was a bit of a semen extraction service, 0 intimacy no fs amateurish, boring. Felt ok though. She felt like a 30 year old virgin in a bad way. I was not attracted to her at all. I just didnt feel the excitment of being with a girl. We kept a good atmosphere throughout and i eventually popped to BBBJ. We talk a bit while watching tv but i was just so bored it was unbelievable.

On the way out of our LH she had one of those japanese cough masks...

4/10
amateur mistake by me... lesson learnt. Just pick a girl from the top10 ranks god dammit.

#3 girl Yoshino yui
I was pretty steaming mad after my last encounter, i made sure i atleast chose a girl from the ranks. By now the staff know me well and assures me the girl will be ok with me as a foreigner because i can speak japanese.
I ended having to come back like 30min+ to the store for the confirmation and got the OK.

Yui,the girl actually has very poor popularity by the japanese online community. A lot of people found her attitude bad and found her ugly. Shes a high ranker because of working almost everyday. Despite this information, i chose her, i was tilted tbh lol.

She comes in and she is already a huge improvement. She is very cute and spunky. I was actually very nervous when she came in and could hardly talk. She was very kind and smiled and said "Im not scary dont worry!". She also sat on top of me while i laid down and chatted with me while we waited for the bath. She eventually took her clothes off and her breasts are perfect. I am very happy with everything so far. Little bit of cuddling in the bath.

off to bed, bit average play with me on top first then we swap. BBBJ i can feel her tongue stud which i think is hot. She eventually asks what we should do next with a smile. I thought she was really hot and i asked for fs. She starts teasing me by going "what should i do...:p" I blurt out 10000 yen before she can finish answering because it would be a real turn off if she asked me for yen. She accepts immediately. Missionary then DS. DS her back looks like a cat stretching and shes super hot. Felt amazing.

8/10
Prob repeat when in japan again

Recommended girls:
石崎Ayame and 今井Yuma. Ive never chose them but they are top tier. Ayame is an AV and Yuma is bbfs with hot play. But cant guarantee anything for foreigners. I only got bbfs once in my life long time ago in shibuya. This place also offers 3P.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Shibuya garden is a great place for foreigners that can speak japanese. Very high rate of FS, even some bbfs. Choose girl wisely, only 1000 yen fee.

Last edited:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya Garden http://www.garden-gal.com/

Date of Encounter:
early jan 2017

Contact Method:
walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80min around 20000 yen (first time member fee and designation fees) + LH around 4200

Type/Location:
Shibuya LH

Language Notes:
japanese recommended

Details of the Encounter:
Shibuya garden is located in a really secluded street very close to the main street. Pretty hard to find, i used old reviews in TAG to find. Up the stairs and you will be greeted by a person asking which store you are looking for, since the building is shared with other stores. I am pointed to the shibuya garden room. Hes helpful the first time, then hes just annoying every other time you come up the stairs.

I ask immediately if foreigners are ok in Japanese, they ask me where i am from, so i tell them my country. They tell me its ok, but they have to confirm my country with the girl on the phone first... really annoying since the girls i chose where popular high rankers, they were already busy so i had to wait for them to be avaliable for the store workers to contact them. Luckily they told me i only had to wait 10 minutes or so and put me in a VERY small waiting room. In the room i was getting all emo and thinking this was a mistake.. anyways i got the OK from the girl and they gave me a member card and a discount card for the next time. They rejected the first time 5000 yen discount, he gave me a really poor excuse but i didnt feel like arguing. Overall the workers were very friendly and i had no problems. The hotel they assigned for me was literally the next building on the left after exiting.

The shop encourages fs tbh, this is known because the girls always give me the same beverages to loop hole the japanese law. Very common in soaplands i think. Shibuya Garden also has a MAsSIve roster so choose the girl wisely.

#1 girl "Ayumi"??? (Retired)
Cant really remember her name but she was a much loved high ranker with a notoriously long tongue which is shows off on her blog. Read only great things about her online.

She came in the room, cute, but a very specific cute tubby type, opposite of slender model. Posture made her bit ugly tbh. Great tryhard attitude, in the shower she told me if there was anywhere she didnt want me licked, she said "i will lick u everywhere". She also said something like "they put it in overseas dont they?" during our convo, i laughed didnt really know how to respond.

Off to bed, she starts ontop alot of kissing and licking. Realy funky stuff from sucking my fingers and licking webs to having her tongue down my throat in my mouth.... lol... bbbj is good can feel her tongue rotating in her mouth.
We swap places i kinda try to imitate her body licking and i can feel her body reacting really well. DATY, then fingering. She orgasmed multiple times. She is left on the bed wet and i couldnt help but to ask for fs. She immediately accepts to my suprise. Missionary all the way, she orgsms again then i pop, felt amazing. Always condom btw as a foreigner unless asked by girl, in rare case.

8/10

very satistfied, great attitude, not too attractive, and left a tobacco taste in my mouth.
Already was looking forward to coming again

#2 girl Hirata Shieri
I came back 2 days later and i gotta admit i was just plain lazy. I tried to choose a high ranker again but they told me i will have to wait 30-60 min for the girl to be available to confirm if she take foreigners. Instead i choose a pretty unknown girl... since she had no customers the staff immediately contacted her and i got the OK.

I waited for aaaages in the LH for her to eventually turn up. Her face... good body, but everything is ruined by he aveeeerage face. She also must be close to her 30s. I keep a good atmosphere with convo.

Shower, then play starts. I start ontop and do the same for every girl... kissing lcking daty fingering. She stops me and wants to swap only a few minutes after fingering. My heart sank a bit.

She was ontop for basically the rest of the time. Was a bit of a semen extraction service, 0 intimacy no fs amateurish, boring. Felt ok though. She felt like a 30 year old virgin in a bad way. I was not attracted to her at all. I just didnt feel the excitment of being with a girl. We kept a good atmosphere throughout and i eventually popped to BBBJ. We talk a bit while watching tv but i was just so bored it was unbelievable.

On the way out of our LH she had one of those japanese cough masks...

4/10
amateur mistake by me... lesson learnt. Just pick a girl from the top10 ranks god dammit.

#3 girl Yoshino yui
I was pretty steaming mad after my last encounter, i made sure i atleast chose a girl from the ranks. By now the staff know me well and assures me the girl will be ok with me as a foreigner because i can speak japanese.
I ended having to come back like 30min+ to the store for the confirmation and got the OK.

Yui,the girl actually has very poor popularity by the japanese online community. A lot of people found her attitude bad and found her ugly. Shes a high ranker because of working almost everyday. Despite this information, i chose her, i was tilted tbh lol.

She comes in and she is already a huge improvement. She is very cute and spunky. I was actually very nervous when she came in and could hardly talk. She was very kind and smiled and said "Im not scary dont worry!". She also sat on top of me while i laid down and chatted with me while we waited for the bath. She eventually took her clothes off and her breasts are perfect. I am very happy with everything so far. Little bit of cuddling in the bath.

off to bed, bit average play with me on top first then we swap. BBBJ i can feel her tongue stud which i think is hot. She eventually asks what we should do next with a smile. I thought she was really hot and i asked for fs. She starts teasing me by going "what should i do...:p" I blurt out 10000 yen before she can finish answering because it would be a real turn off if she asked me for yen. She accepts immediately. Missionary then DS. DS her back looks like a cat stretching and shes super hot. Felt amazing.

8/10
Prob repeat when in japan again

Recommended girls:
石崎Ayame and 今井Yuma. Ive never chose them but they are top tier. Ayame is an AV and Yuma is bbfs with hot play. But cant guarantee anything for foreigners. I only got bbfs once in my life long time ago in shibuya. This place also offers 3P.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Shibuya garden is a great place for foreigners that can speak japanese. Very high rate of FS, even some bbfs. Choose girl wisely, only 1000 yen fee.
Thank you very much for the review, I've had this place on my wish list for a while, it's good to have some inside info. Is this Yui Yoshino? https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/girlid-13450524/&of=y

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Probably close to zero. If you can't understand when the tencho asks if you understand the rules it's a liability for them.

Reactions: TheScientist
i think non-japanese speakers are allowed, since old reviews indicate chinese customers.
Initially, one of the older staff did try to speak english to me, but it was holy bad

i think there are just way too many avaliable girls to reject customers, some unpopular girls prob get like 0 or 1 designations in a whole day

Even if they dont want to reject non-japanese speakers, if they cant communicate to get you 2 both in a room its just impossible.

seems like a super tedious road to me, probably not worth it

i think non-japanese speakers are allowed, since old reviews indicate chinese customers.
Initially, one of the older staff did try to speak english to me, but it was holy bad

i think there are just way too many avaliable girls to reject customers, some unpopular girls prob get like 0 or 1 designations in a whole day

Even if they dont want to reject non-japanese speakers, if they cant communicate to get you 2 both in a room its just impossible.

seems like a super tedious road to me, probably not worth it
Since they have a real office its probably a lot easier than on the phone.
A guy simply has to read the review here to know how it usually goes, then use a translator on their phone to communicate their wishes. The hotel is right next to the office so it should be easy to get the guy and the girl in a room together.

Since they have a real office its probably a lot easier than on the phone.
A guy simply has to read the review here to know how it usually goes, then use a translator on their phone to communicate their wishes. The hotel is right next to the office so it should be easy to get the guy and the girl in a room together.

this, great advice!
anyways i forgot to add to my review that you have to call them from the lh (theres phones in room) to tell them your room number and hotel, just a small heads up for anyone

this, great advice!
anyways i forgot to add to my review that you have to call them from the lh (theres phones in room) to tell them your room number and hotel, just a small heads up for anyone
So many girls there, its awesome! i will try this place before leaving, no doubt... Nihongo o sukoshi hanashimasu ;)

and of course i will report for all my buddies here ;) :D

I've used here many times . Staff are nice , no idea if they will accept someone who doesn't speak some Japanese.Be warned measurements here if you see 59 , will be big for Japanese standards , plus generally the quality here is not great .But if you like the amateur type over the hardened professional type , it's worth a go . There's a lot of uni students and some part time workers here.The girls here seem friendlier than other shops, and the hit rate higher.i can vouch for Ayumi who has gone alas , I have her line . She left for her other job . Others Miho Okita good fun not particularly attractive . Kohaku terrible skin bit boring . Miyuka young very M not attractive but try's hard .

I've used here many times . Staff are nice , no idea if they will accept someone who doesn't speak some Japanese.Be warned measurements here if you see 59 , will be big for Japanese standards , plus generally the quality here is not great .But if you like the amateur type over the hardened professional type , it's worth a go . There's a lot of uni students and some part time workers here.The girls here seem friendlier than other shops, and the hit rate higher.i can vouch for Ayumi who has gone alas , I have her line . She left for her other job . Others Miho Okita good fun not particularly attractive . Kohaku terrible skin bit boring . Miyuka young very M not attractive but try's hard .
sorry bro, what you mean by 59? its a measurement?

Really? its amazing as in EU she would be a very slim girl!

yeah, sure its interesting to know this.

i think he was more implying the fact that the profiles suffers from extreme exaggeration and airbrushing
the photos, girl details, age, etc
Ah ok... That, i did know already :D

And with the photoshop lasso its take one minute to being a 59w from a 70... instead 6 months fitness!!

I'm curious to know what them giving you a beverage has to do with FS.

I'm curious to know what them giving you a beverage has to do with FS.

i was given the exact same can of tea everytime i was here, so they were provided by the staff

afaik its standard for most soaploads, especially expensive ones because they almost guarantee fs

im not 100% sure about the reasoning, im assuming that ur paying for the drink instead of sex? Also you cant categorise your store as a brothel, most are labelled as massage establishments or cafes.
i know very little about the topic tbh,i could be totally wrong, but atleast it implies the store staff arent anti fs white knights like [Redacted]