Guest viewing is limited

Shibuya Garden

I'm curious to know what them giving you a beverage has to do with FS.
Someone here (@meiji or @Manami TMK ?) once posted about this, IIRC it has something to do with a legal loophole regarding compensation between men and women who "know each other" as opposed to straight up offering commercial sex service of any type.

Someone here (@meiji or @Manami TMK ?) once posted about this, IIRC it has something to do with a legal loophole regarding compensation between men and women who "know each other" as opposed to straight up offering commercial sex service of any type.

For soaplands that's pretty much why the rate they charge you is always listed as 入浴料, i.e. the rate to take a bath. Once you're in the tub with another consenting adult, well... if the two of you just so happen to fall in love right there and then and get swept up in the moment, who's anyone to tell two consenting adults otherwise, right?

For soaplands that's pretty much why the rate they charge you is always listed as 入浴料, i.e. the rate to take a bath. Once you're in the tub with another consenting adult, well... if the two of you just so happen to fall in love right there and then and get swept up in the moment, who's anyone to tell two consenting adults otherwise, right?
Yeah, and the police probably gave up after being told for the 1000000th time how often ladies fall in love with their bathing clients in this type of establishment. Water makes those things happen, it's well-known. But Thank God the Akasuri massage ladies at normal onsens never fall in love with me. :ROFLMAO: