phone/ or counter

Appointment Length & Costs:
-

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
fluent

Details of the Encounter:
Im assuming that the foreigners at shibuya garden have been behaving recently so i decided to release a few past experiences of my own...

Any process related questions please refer to older reviews which are more thorough... for example i will not discuss address of shop/ process of nominating a girl etc...

About the hotel: Sulata, great clean hotel... its just as small as any other love hotel but the atmosphere wins it for me. Bit pricy though. Might be a decent upgrade from onyx.

Store clerk: The young day time fellas here are very very friendly. If you cannot speak japanese they can book the hotel for you im assuming.

Girls(no linking profiles pls):
平井みわ:
Great outgoing girl, very slender body and young. Friendly and open personality. Fun in many ways. If you take the lead shes very erotic and acts like an AV. She is also very talented if you let her the lead on top. Her kisses and licking is a bit... over the top but great anyways. Was easy to ask her for any minor requests. If you don't mind flat chest (I prefer small) shes impressive for her young age.. repeated

飯塚あんな:
Much bigger than previous... fair amount of tattoos also. Surprisingly her face was rather pretty. Body not so much. Friendly but not overly kind/polite type...? I don't really know what else to state, since the meeting with her was rather basic and i didn't really give her a chance to do anything (I took the lead). BJ was good. Shes rank 1 because of her special service (which is rather well known)... maybe you will find what your looking for, maybe not. She wasn't my type body-wise unfortunately (+ tattoos). Emphasis: much bigger than previous girl.

I also met 2 other girls, unfortunately they have retired. Both were very average young girls which i rather enjoyed thoroughly anyways.

Bonus girl
秋野("Zettai yada!")せりな:
Never met personally but theres a few foreigners that managed to meet her. From what i've heard she is a big girl (not fat) and bold personality. If your a big figure + experienced in P4P, recommended. I think I will be looking for something a little bit more... gentle haha.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited: