https://tokyo.mxy.jp/shibuya/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes - 16,000

Type/Location:
Fashion Health

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I've been lurking here quite a while, and finally decided to give back a little. Shibuya is convenient and I didn't particularly like Seafari or StrawberryJam, so I decided to try Heisei. And boy am I glad I did!

First of all, the other reviews here mentioned the strict Japanese requirement, so I was hesitant to go. But the worst that can happen is being turned away, so why not eh?

At the door, I greeted the tencho, to which he replied "Japanese okay?" in English. After confirming that it was, he went through a mini shit-test of explaining rules (no sex, fashion health, blah). I'll say my half year of Japanese experience leaves me between N5 and N4. Luckily, it was mostly quite simple, though I think if you speak any English or falter, you'll get turned away. To his credit, the tencho wasn't rude or arrogant, just serious.

Anyway, once I passed his little test, I asked for the 60min course. I was surprised by the price, as I went on a Sunday night, but was charged what the website listed as morning prices. It was also written on the sign in the room, so not sure if the website is incorrect, or if weekends are cheaper. I was handed a card with a number on it and told to wait in the waiting room. No mention of girl choice and I didn't bother asking. I later asked the girl I met, and she explained that having a point card allows you to choose by name. I picked one up on the way out, with a little difficulty (wanted me to write down my name in kana and wasn't amused when I couldn't).

Anyway, after a 10 min or so wait, the girl finally appeared. Her name was Aine, and if you've seen this review, then I can confirm it's quite accurate. We went to the room, sat on the bed, and she began chatting away, asking a lot of questions. Not a bad conversion, though being slightly stressed, my language skills weren't the best. After 5 min or so of talk, she asked me to undress, and we went off to the shower. Shower was mostly uneventful, except that she's surprisingly thorough. Scrub front, back, and towel dry. Finally, back in the room and some more talk. At this point, I began wondering if she was stalling, as already over 20 min had passed. Just as I was thinking that, she asked me to lie down and got started.

She started off with some body rubbing and light kisses (not really much of a kiss, more of a peck). After that some nipple licking (I usually don't feel a thing, but this time it was actually pleasant so she must be quite skilled). Then on to paizuri and finally BBBJ. And let me tell you, she has probably the best BJ skills I've encountered. No teeth, soft yet strong tongue, right pacing (started off slow and added suction later on). After a bit of that, she offered sumata, but I asked if she could continue what she was doing. Finished with the BJ which is rarely possible for me. She was surprised at the end, not sure if I didn't give enough warning or if she hates CIM.

After that, it was right off to another thorough shower, back to dress, and then the clock went off. All in all, it felt a bit clinical and a lot of time wasted. However, her skills are great and perhaps make up for it. She give me a long hug at the end which seemed more genuine than the rest of her actions.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The shop seems to have higher quality and younger looking girls for the same price as other places in Shibuya, so will definitely be coming back. Aine was a bit mechanical but she had the skills. Will probably repeat, though taking the initiative next time. Review ended up being longer than expected, guess I had some fun writing it.

Thank you for the report, greatly appreciated!

Approved: 2/13/2020