60 min, 19000

Type/Location:
Shibuya Heisei Jogakuen

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Shibuya Heisei Jogakuen
http://tokyo.mxy.jp/shibuya/top.html

Inspired by the recent review, I gave it a try. For the first time ever, I went to an incall fashion health. It is easy to find. Just go up the steep chair until the 4th floor. Tencho was not astonished to see a white face and booking went smooth, after I told him I had used deriheru in the past.

Of the two girls available immediately I chose Sara.

The waiting area is small, but clean. After 5 Minutes or so, Sara showed up. She is as the pictures showed her. Round, cute face, but a bit chubby, though (more than the 84 cm waist advertised). But she is cute. Took my hand and guided me to the (small but clean) room. There we undressed and waited for the shower room to be free. I tried to kiss her, but she declined until after the shower and gargle time.

But then, she was a good kisser. And her nipple kiss was nice, too. She went one flight lower and took good care of my member and my marbles. She is a shy girl, but she answered all my questions during our conversation. She is good at small talk, too, asking many questions about my home country, etc.

About 20 minutes later I shot a huge load into her mouth and she cleaned me up. Then, short shower and it was time to leave.

Again, she took my hand and guided me to the entrance, waited until I stepped into my shoes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Pro: Not as cumbersome as going to a LH, calling an agency, waiting for the girl to come, and then being disappointed about her looks, or even getting bait-switched.
Con: A proper hotel room is more style, and LHs are more spacey than the incall places. Of course, hotels are also more private as you do not share a waiting area with other men.
But for a quicky and time-kill, it is a great and convenient place with nice staff and girls.