Guest viewing is limited

Shibuya - Hotel Room Deliveries (デリーヘルス)

Hamerare

Offa da street
Reaction score
Shibuya is probably the most gaijin-friendly area of Tokyo for getting up to mischief, but not cheap. If you speak some Japanese and got dosh to burn, drag ur mongering ass down to Shibuya. If you dont speak Japanese, u should go Shibuya n e way but be aware that u wont get much choice of ho.
Coming from Shibuya station which is a nitemare these days, make your way to the Hachiko exit where u will c a green tourist bus parked and a bronze statue of a dog (Hachiko) and loadsa people waiting there to meet their friends. Cross the road at the scrambled crossing which u will of seen on TV and make ur way srt8 up the road which got Occitane Cafe on the corner. This road will fork at 109 department store. Take the left fork and u will b on a hill called Dogenzaka. You will pass a Royal Host family restaurant and the popular irish pub the Dubliners on the 2nd floor but I think their online map is down I h8 that fucking place n e way
http://www.dubliners.jp/shibuya/
Proceed up the hill and you will come to a big yellow ramen (noodle) joint on the corner where u hang a right. About 20 meters facing you is a 無料案内所 with big kanji on a red background. This is a booking agency and is bang in the middle of the love hotel area. There are other agencies in the same area but the dudes who work there are usually low life scum-sucking maggots. The young guy in this place most afternoons is unusually pleasant and speaks some English but also a good salesman so beware his bullshit.
Walk into the "office" where there are 2 computer screens. Then tell him what kinda girl you are looking for and he will show you their pictures on the screen. Many wil not be available, depending on time of day or week. Prices are pretty similar, typically 2000 for choosing from a foto (called 氏名 shimei) plus 13,000 for a 40 minute session in a love hotel. THIS IS JUST THE PRICE FOR A GIRL TO COME TO A HOTEL ROOM!!! and dont include n e thing else. They also have a system called "free" where they will send a ho to ur room n u will not have n e idea what she looks like. Not recommended unless u just got back from Afghanistan.
So u choose ur girl from a picture, ages generally 19-25. You will know her age and body type and what she looks like but as everywhere in the world, a working girl always looks better in a foto than in real life. Fotos are shopped so you cant see moles, bad teeth, bad breath, legs covered in red blotches and mosquito bites etc.
The agency I am telling you about does not accept cash or credit cad. The dude will take you to ANOTHER agency nearby which is the one for the girl you have chosen and you will pay cash to the dude there. He will then lead you to a nearby love hotel where you will pay a further 2000 - 2600 for a room, directly to the hotel. You will then have to ring the 2nd agency (who give u their phone number) to tell them ur room number and they will send the girl there directly. You may have to wait up to 15 minutes.
The girl will enter the room and hopefully be what she looked like in the foto. The 1st thing she will do is negoti8 how much extra you will pay her for full sex. N e thing from 5000 - 10,000. Then she will take a shower which is included in those 40 minutes. The girl may or may not do what you want her to do such as BBBJ and let u eat pussy but at the very least you should get a domed BJ and vaginal penetration. Good luck.
You will leave the room with the girl after and say goodbye. I guess you could get her priv8 number if she really digged u but they can get in2 troubel for doing it.
In case math dont ur specialty, total cost of a shag will be around 25,000. If you go during early afternoon on weekdays, u should b able to get for 13,000 without having to pay a shimei. Then offer the girl 5000 and hope she accepts it. So 20,000 including love hotel. Still a lotta dosh for choosing a girl from a foto.

For our bros here who dont speak nihongo, the agency I mentioned have just 1 agency on their computer who accepts non-Japanese speakers. The girls are supposed to speak a bit of English but dont count on it.
If u got time to waste, try hanging out one afternoon outside the love hotels. Hotel Diamond is a good one. Watching the action is fascinating. U will see all types of women, mostly young, from fugly to drop dead gorgeous. If u wanted to be a really cheeky chappy I guess u could stop a girl on her way out of a hotel and ask 4 her number but that depends how thick ur skin is. Of course u will look suspicious, but u will be in good company. The local piggies often patrol this area so make sure u got ur gaijin cad on u just in cases. Tell them ur waiting for ur wife.

Am kinda suprised no 1 had replied to this, since it seems like such an obvious way 4 a foreigner dude to get his end away

Also, I made an intentionally contentious st8ment hoping 2 b corrected, but like myself it seems not enuf guys here have used this "deli(very) health" facility on a regular basis.

"The money you pay the agency is just the cost of sending a girl to your hotel room"

In legal terms this is true, however, in practical terms I still dont found out what the system is. I have asked around my Japanese monger circles and it would appear that SOME girls ask for extra money b4 getting down to business and SOME girls dont. There are customers who give tips, there are girls who ask for a tip after. It is also possible that the girls will ask gaijins for extra bcoz they assume we dont know the system.

Je ne sais pas :(

OK dudes after a lot of research I think I have finally discovered the answer to my own question :COOL:

The DELI-HEALTH system is wide spread in Japan. In areas with love hotels, u will find agencies 無料案内所 where u pay directly and they send a girl u chose from a foto to a design8d hotel while u wait in ur room there. Otherwise, u meet the girl at train stations etc even at ur own apartment n pay her directly

The money u pay the デリーヘルス agency SHOULD include a BJ and 69. It will be covered or BBBJ depending on the girl. FULL SEX IS NOT INCLUDED!!!

For this u gotta pay extra. Could be n e thing from 5000 to 20,000 n is based on negotatiation between u and the girl. My impression is that they go for the maximum with gaijins assuming that u dont know the system. These extra items such as CIM and anal or whatever are usually extra, but again it is down 2 u and ur partner.

I dont done enuf of these gigs to make a definitive judgement yet but have spoken to people in the know :COOL: