http://jjclub-ona.com/top

Date of Encounter:
June 2021

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 9000Y

Type/Location:
Shibuya Milky latte (tedoki health salon)

Language Notes:
Gaijin OK, language Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After thinking about it for so many time I finally gathered the courage to enter an adult entertainment place (never went anywhere before). I looked around in Shibuya and wanted to go to JJ Club, but they don't accept foreigners. The clerk from Milky Latte was chilling with the guy from JJ Club and he told me that his place was OK for foreigner (one floor above), and so there I went for my first ever "pay to play" experience.

Milky Latte is a small handjob shop that doesn't have much sukebei options. Basically you have [no touch/touch over clothes/ naked no touch/ naked touch] options and that's it. There's a cosplay option for Y1000 for two sad, worn out costumes (still used it lol). The clerk is pretty chill, understanding the system should be quite easy even for non-speaker.

Well in fact I went twice there, but I was so anxious my first time that I didn't even ask the girls name and I pretty much came as soon as she touched my dick lol. So I can't really review that. A few days later I went there again for a 40 minutes, naked touch session with Nagisa. In any case, you can get as naked as you like and don't need to shower, and then you do whatever you signed for with the girl. I think one would get there either for a very simple handjob, or to lay down and chat with the girl between some soft play. Compared to shops I went later, Milky Latte is really chill and quiet (well there is music, but you feel quite comfortable in the girl's cabin) and since you're not drowning in sukebei stuff you're not under pressure or something. Note that girls don't remove the mask but might show the face shortly. Also, no kissing.

I was very happy with Nagisa, especially she had a ultra soft, really punipuni ass. What a pleasure it was to play with it. She always understood what I wanted to do and went along with it, whether it was just lay together and chat or wank in 69 position while I ate her ass.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I can recommend this shop but be careful, it is very "soft". If you want a simple handjob or chill with a girl it's great, but if you're looking for sexy sexful sex there are plenty of better options around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review. I guess based on the website, this is a part of the JJ club you mentioned in the review. Not entirely sure.

Approved: 7/5/2021

It is part of the same group I am pretty sure. But the guy from JJ Club was really straightforward "no gaijin".

But then I had places telling me "yes gaijin" then "no gaijin" depending on who's on the phone, and places where gaijing are supposed to be OK tell me "no gaijin" so...
But I think JJ Club is really no gaijin.

Thanks for the review! While it's shame there are no blowjobs on the menu it still seems like a nice place to chill and just blow your load.
Physically speaking, what was the girl like? Young? Skinny? Big?

She was in her early 20s I guess, and on the petite/skinny side. Honestly hard to say since she kept her mask (store policy I think, since that's mentioned in the "recruiting" text) and I had her keep her top clothes.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
It was my 2nd P4P experience - the first one, as said, being in the same shop on the 20minutes touch over cloth course and I came within 10 seconds of dick touching - so I didn't know what was ok or not and just kept asking if I could do this or that (69/kiss ass/remove panty/kiss asshole) and she was just "ii yo".
It was fucking awesome.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Milky latte / Nagisa
http://jjclub-ona.com/top

Date of Encounter:
June 2021

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 9000Y

Type/Location:
Shibuya Milky latte (tedoki health salon)

Language Notes:
Gaijin OK, language Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After thinking about it for so many time I finally gathered the courage to enter an adult entertainment place (never went anywhere before). I looked around in Shibuya and wanted to go to JJ Club, but they don't accept foreigners. The clerk from Milky Latte was chilling with the guy from JJ Club and he told me that his place was OK for foreigner (one floor above), and so there I went for my first ever "pay to play" experience.

Milky Latte is a small handjob shop that doesn't have much sukebei options. Basically you have [no touch/touch over clothes/ naked no touch/ naked touch] options and that's it. There's a cosplay option for Y1000 for two sad, worn out costumes (still used it lol). The clerk is pretty chill, understanding the system should be quite easy even for non-speaker.

Well in fact I went twice there, but I was so anxious my first time that I didn't even ask the girls name and I pretty much came as soon as she touched my dick lol. So I can't really review that. A few days later I went there again for a 40 minutes, naked touch session with Nagisa. In any case, you can get as naked as you like and don't need to shower, and then you do whatever you signed for with the girl. I think one would get there either for a very simple handjob, or to lay down and chat with the girl between some soft play. Compared to shops I went later, Milky Latte is really chill and quiet (well there is music, but you feel quite comfortable in the girl's cabin) and since you're not drowning in sukebei stuff you're not under pressure or something. Note that girls don't remove the mask but might show the face shortly. Also, no kissing.

I was very happy with Nagisa, especially she had a ultra soft, really punipuni ass. What a pleasure it was to play with it. She always understood what I wanted to do and went along with it, whether it was just lay together and chat or wank in 69 position while I ate her ass.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I can recommend this shop but be careful, it is very "soft". If you want a simple handjob or chill with a girl it's great, but if you're looking for sexy sexful sex there are plenty of better options around.
Can we choose girls? Do tey allow all foreigners? Would like to try tis place.

I read the review. Im a foreigner without japanese language. So just want to confirm if tey allow non japanese speaker also
Kindly re-read the review. Do you know the work "Gaijin"?

I dont remember my own review, but I think the clerk would be 100% with non-japanese speaking. I think he even explained me in English: "Only hand. No mouth. A. Clothes. No touch. B. Touch OK. With clothes. C. Remove clothes. No touch. D. Remove clothes. Touch OK."
You can pick up the girl. On the website you can check who is working.

Reactions: LoneRanger90
I dont remember my own review, but I think the clerk would be 100% with non-japanese speaking. I think he even explained me in English: "Only hand. No mouth. A. Clothes. No touch. B. Touch OK. With clothes. C. Remove clothes. No touch. D. Remove clothes. Touch OK."
You can pick up the girl. On the website you can check who is working.
At least they haven't made you sign a paper.

I was wandering around Dogenzaka and decided to try this place. Be aware that “naked” and “touch” are with regard to the upper body only. You have to pay extra for lower body, you can’t touch privates at all, and you can’t have the girl remove her panties and skirt at once (it’s either or). Leg and ass touching is allowed for separate upcharges. CBJ is also available for an upcharge.

Pretty complicated system. I’m good at Japanese and I was totally confused.