Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min ¥9000 with ¥1000 discount card

Type/Location:
Health relaxation

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After a week my first time experience to Shibuya seafari with Sumire and posted here (i never see her name again from website, maybe that was her first and last day there) I decided to came back for 2nd time. The guy welcomed me with with smile and said there were will be 4 girls available in next 30 min. So i choose, pay 8000 yen with 1000 discount and leave for 30 min to have lunch first. Back again on time but still have to wait 10min before the girl called me in.
She tried to speak English to me but i said Japanese is okay, and she felt glad about that, she said she doesnt speak English, so do i.
The shop just re-opening after they did some renewal room furniture, thats what the girl said to me. She said new bed and curtain with new color etc.

She helped undress me and then we go to shower, let me in first after showered to room, i lay down in bed, she came and gave me DFK.
So much different with last time i was with sumire. BBBJ and then she asked me to change. I heard some members posted about they asked to change, so i gave her DATY, i can feel she came, and then we go for sumata. I dont know why my junior seems like doesnt want to poop, so i asked to lay in the bed with me, cuddling her, meanwhile her hand still keep playing with my junior until she asked me, the magic words, “can i put you a condom?”

Jackpot!! “Sure” my replied, and she said, “keep this secret okay”, even i know some members here already posted some provider sometimes give FS.

So we start with missionary, she came again, alarm was ringing, she asked me to keep going on, after awhile i asked her to finished with HJ.
Took a shower and gave her hug then leave.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
After 1st time bad service with sumire, my 2nd i got my jackpot here. Will come back maybe with other provider.