Guest viewing is limited

Seafari Shibuya Seafari (also Okachimachi Love Heart, kinda)

Shymes

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya Seafari - name withheld

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
None, just turned up

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins - ¥19000 (there's a twist!)

Type/Location:
In-call

Language Notes:
50/50 Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
I was in town and had some free time in the evening, so I thought I might go and check out Love Heart in Ueno/Okachimachi because I like the idea of having a massage where both the SP and myself are naked with lots of touching allowed. I read that usually it's a good experience there so I hiked over to Okachimachi to find out.

I arrived at the shop, rang the bell and a cute Chinese girl in a short pink dress answers and lets me in. She looks at me giggling and I ask in Japanese if they're able to service me, how much etc. She just keeps looking at me giggling with no response, so I ask again in English. She still can't reply. I can smell food in the place and it's about 19:20 by this point so I assume she's having dinner? But anyway she finally says something to me in Chinese which I take to mean she's either eating or servicing someone. I try to ask how long until she's available (10 mins? 30 mins?) but she can't answer. Finally she says to me 'mei shujie' which I think meant either 'no massage' or 'there are no lovely young girls available here to service you, kind sir', so I finally got the message and politely left.

I was a little annoyed at this point and just wanted to achieve something that night. I didn't want to go through the hassle of finding somewhere similar in Okachimachi so I got on the train and went to old favorite Shibuya Seafari. It was my third time going there and I know the system and place, the past two times were really enjoyable, so why not. Off we go!

I turn up about 20:00 and there are three Chinese guys waiting on the couch. The tencho greets me and we talk in Japanese about who's available. The first choice was 40 mins for a woman whose name is the same as my significant other, which is a deal-breaker for me. Next was the girl I chose after 50 mins and finally Yuno after one hour. From the two, the one I chose had the biggest bust (I like dem tiddies) and the shortest wait so I went for 60 mins with her. I paid ¥15000 + ¥1000 nomination fee, received an appointment card then went to entertain myself in Shibuya for 45 mins.

When I came back, no one else was waiting and after 5 mins she was ready. The first thing that struck me is that she's was really tall, maybe 170cm. I'm 185cm-ish so it worked for me. The second thing is that she was super friendly and talkative. She straight away spoke to me in English and spoke English for probably 50% of time I was there, which was really unexpected. My Japanese is about halfway between N2 and N1 so usually Japanese people just revert to full Japanese when talking to me but she was determined to give it her best.

We go to her room and undress and I notice that she has a bit of a belly that is almost disproportionate to her frame. Her photos have been photoshopped, but really that's the same for everyone. I thought her belly was cute to be honest. It reminded me of that scene in Pulp Fiction where Fabienne is talking about how she wants a perfectly round pot-belly - same breasts, hips, ass and face but with a perfectly rounded pot-belly. Her breasts were larger than average by Japanese standards but not large by Western standards.

There was some time to kill because the shower wasn't available so we talked for 10 mins or so (not on the timer). She tells me that she's a hikikomori and doesn't really like people in Tokyo. She shows me photos of how she's decorated her room with Halloween theme. She's from the north originally and I could see that - she has that long-faced Northern Japan look. She tells me how she thinks people can connect over long-distance through their feelings, and tells me about how her grandmother died a few days ago and she had cold chills in the hours just before her mother called to tell her. So yeah ... she came off as slightly crazy to me, kind of like how strippers are usually crazy. She was also wearing these yellowy-brown contacts that also gave off a crazy-ish vibe.

We hit the shower and there's more chat there and roaming hands throughout the cleaning. Then back to her room. We start off with some deep kissing and she was very good at it, which I liked. Sometimes I find SPs just thrust in their tongue like a piston and it's off-putting, but she wasn't like that, very sensual. Then we lie down and she kisses me some more while getting me hard with her hands. I wanted to go down on her so I stop and I ask her if I can try something. 'you can do anything' she says, 'but not anal fuck!'. We laughed. I do some DATY for a short while and then we swap places and she gives me a very nice BBBJ. She had a nice technique which made me think I might finish in her mouth, which would have been a first for me, but she stops after 10 mins or so and then comes up and starts kissing me again. I start stroking myself and she notices ... and then this is where things took a bizarre turn.

She says 'aha! you want to finish?'. I say yes and she says 'well ... you gotta pay! マネー!'. I was so surprised - this is not a Chinese joint, she and all the staff are Japanese and I was getting an upsell? What the hell! I thought it was her English failing so I ask her to clarify and she again says I have to pay. I said 'I already paid at the front!' and she says 'yeah but this is for something more, to finish'. I say 'for what?' and she says 'for sex!'. Hmm, that old chestnut, eh? Okay .. well out of curiosity I ask what her price is and she says ¥5000. I wasn't on the market for FS at all, because I know from past experience I can really only finish in two ways - by my own hand or by the actions of my significant other, so paying for FS seems like a waste. But I was curious so I low-balled her and said 'how about ¥3000', expecting her to turn it down but she goes 'ok!' and jumps off to grab some condoms. She shows me how cute her box of Okamoto's are while I fish out three bills and then I jump on.

The FS was really quite enjoyable, but like I said earlier there was no chance of me finishing so we kept it up until about 10 mins left. Then I got myself off with her kissing, teasing and tickling me all the while. We showered and got dressed, all the while chatting to each other - me talking to her in Japanese and her answering in simple English. I thought it was fun - I love speaking my second language and I could see that she enjoyed speaking English so I felt we connected there.

Finally we say goodbye and she walks me all the way to the front door, gives me a big hug and kiss and then sees me off up the stairs. I disappear into the grimy Tokyo night like a speck of dust landing on a coffee table that hasn't been cleaned in 15 years.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have been lurking here for a long time and you guys have thoroughly ruined me by helping me get into these things. I swore I would never comment on any of my experiences but the upsell was just too weird, I had to share. It won't stop me from going back to Seafari because I like the concept of fashion health the most from this industry. Would like to try and get into Cocomero or Alice Marion one day but I think it might be difficult.

Also, I decided to withhold this SPs name because regardless of the upsell, I really had fun with her and I wouldn't want her to get into trouble.

Thanks for sharing your overall experience...
I arrived at the shop, rang the bell and a cute Chinese girl in a short pink dress answers and lets me in. She looks at me giggling and I ask in Japanese if they're able to service me, how much etc. She just keeps looking at me giggling with no response, so I ask again in English. She still can't reply. I can smell food in the place and it's about 19:20 by this point so I assume she's having dinner? But anyway she finally says something to me in Chinese which I take to mean she's either eating or servicing someone. I try to ask how long until she's available (10 mins? 30 mins?) but she can't answer. Finally she says to me 'mei shujie' which I think meant either 'no massage' or 'there are no lovely young girls available here to service you, kind sir', so I finally got the message and politely left.
That was just weird...

Okay .. well out of curiosity I ask what her price is and she says ¥5000. I wasn't on the market for FS at all, because I know from past experience I can really only finish in two ways - by my own hand or by the actions of my significant other, so paying for FS seems like a waste. But I was curious so I low-balled her and said 'how about ¥3000', expecting her to turn it down but she goes 'ok!' and jumps off to grab some condoms. She shows me how cute her box of Okamoto's are while I fish out three bills and then I jump on.
And that was just plain interesting.... haha

Approved: 11/12/2019

Yeah it was weird! It’s almost like I needed to say a secret code or something or she wouldn’t service me!

But about Seafari, can anyone explain to me about whether the upsell was really strange or not? I thought that sort of thing never happened with Japanese places ...

can anyone explain to me about whether the upsell was really strange or not?

Some girls will offer it free all the time, some now and again, some never, and some will ask for tips.... and there's a lot of turnover, so you never know.

Weird chinese chick, pulp fiction reference and a crazy halloween gal, this review had it all!

Reactions: bichan2
I love myself some crazy girl, she seems really nice, great review, would love to experience her

I just checked and it looks like they shut down and reopened as "Heart Full" massage, which could possibly explain my earlier treatment?
Website for the new place is here: http://heartfull-massage.info/index.html

Exact same location as before.

Same phone number, different website. May have been shutdown and reopened under new ownership. What happened is anyone's guess but the new operation is probably different from the old in terms of girls, services, management, etc. Just consider it a new operation and plan accordingly, including TOFTT.