Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
9,000jpy / 40 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Used only Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Was in Shinjuku and wanted a bit of fun, but oddly I was let down by the usual places. Guess they didn't have any foreigner friendly girls that day.

Anyway I head over to Shibuya for a bit of a "Seafari". Head down the stairs and get the usual greeting. When I take of my mask he realizes I'm a foreigner and asks if I've been there before. I tell him it's about my 4th or 5th time here and he welcomes me back. Offers me a few choices and I immediately steer clear of Momo after reading the reviews here. (Thanks for that guys)

He tells me Aya is available immediately and she looks alright in the picture plus I noticed there aren't any reviews of her either, so 2 birds one stone y'know.

She greets me and although she's definitely older than the picture. I still thinks she's quite attractive. She's shorter and has a little bit of extra weight, but nothing that I'd consider a deal breaker. She's really friendly and talks to me about manga and stuff which is really sweet.

Service was pretty standard so I'll just make a quick list.

-BBBJ was alright, a bit of teeth for those who like it (Not my thing) 6.5/10
-Sumata was pretty nice with vigorous movement 8/10
-Really cute when she smiles, but closes her eyes when working. So that's a con for me.
-BJ/HJ combo was awesome. This is what finished me off. 9/10

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good price for good service, don't try anything funny though. Heard the guy next door get kicked out after the provider screamed "What are you doing!?" in Japanese.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Aya from Seafari! Much appreciated!

Approved: 3/10/2020