Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins for 15k

Type/Location:
http://www.shibuya-seafari.com/top.html

Language Notes:
English, very simple japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hi guys,
been here thanks to the people posted previously. I went here last year and a great time. So came back for more this time around.

The techno is extremely polite always smiles and tries to accommodate you. But this place is small. so roughly 5 girls at a time by the looks of it.

Went with Chika, i don't know what she looks like according to the website.

Chose the 60 min option, and wait for around 10-15 mins. The techno was for some reason remembered me from last year so we had a nice chat using google translate.

Went inside, roughly looking chika is around mid to late 30s. I did ask and she said she was 32.Around Size B cup by the looks of it, little bit of a flab on stomach and normal body shape. TBH i like a bit of flab so this didn't bother me. So removed clothes, people have mentioned before about the bathroom, it's essentially shared by everyone so not ideal and the rooms are freakin small!!!!
Anyways washed up and went to the room. Started off a bit of light massaging and LFK after that. She wasn't to bad of a kisser, however it didn't last long. then went over to a BBBJ, and this was she excels. Such a nice smooth technique, using small amount of teeth as well and some nice licking of the balls as well.

Now normally in previous experiences out of 5 times i went last year, i got 4/5 FS. I think this purely depends on the girl and how comfortable she is without you. She tried so hard to blow me but didn't work, so i suggest some 69, fingering and some rimming and finally i capped. a bit of chatting and tried to do round 2 but saw a glimpse of the time remaining and realised it was not possible so i had a nice chat with her.

Shower and a kiss good bye.

I won't do another post about her considering I thought i could convince her with some chocolate the second time to see if FS is available but it didn't work.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Chika doesn't offer FS, I havn't learnt this twice. But she does give a really nice BBBJ. I learnt this after going twice. However second time I did give some nice chocolates and she is very kind and gentle.

Thank you for the review. Did you get 4/5 FS at this place? And how can I locate the place. The side is purely japanese and google translate is not a big help

Reactions: TAG Manager