40 mins, 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop - near Shibuya station

Language Notes:
All japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Maya's profile page:
https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/s/gal/gal-2.html

So recently I found myself tipsy and horny and slightly in the vicinity of Shibuya so decided on a whim to see if Tokyo's most cost effective provider was working and luckily she was!

As ever the shop staff were amazing - super polite and accommodating. They explained that Maya wasn't free but I was happy to wait forty minutes - not least because that gave me plenty of time to picture her fucking other guys, which, in case you're not familiar with my posts on here, is sort of my thing.

When I eventually did get in to see her she was perfect as ever. If you've missed my previous reviews of her, her appearance is just classic older - still attractive but her best days are behind her. But she obviously has so much experience and I have never had a less than stellar experience with her, from the crazy range of conversation topics to the way she is so attentive and of course then there is her perfect pussy, super kissing, and pendulous breasts. She gave me a great blowjob and, uh, a lot more.

I really have nothing to add to my previous reviews except that she is still one of my top three providers.

Can't wait till I see her again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You owe it to yourself to check out Maya!

Thank you for review of Shibuya Seafari, much appreciated! Thanks for your continued feedback!

Approved: 11/19/2019

Reactions: Tabanico and Sudsy