Miho - 40 minutes @ 9000 yen. Mizuki - 60 minutes @ 13,500 yen

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
7 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Here is a quick review on Miho and Mizuki.
Both times I went to Seafari just after 12pm. I was asked if I could speak Japanese. Both ladies were chosen by the shop staff.

Miho - Looks in her late 30s. Nice slim body. Was very talkative and asked me what I wanted her to do. In that way she is very accommodating. After the obligatory shower she asked if I liked to kiss. I said yes please and she kisses quite well. Then she asked if I wanted CBJ and I said yes. I should have asked her to lie with me but she did nearly everything standing up. It was a little hard fingering her while she was standing up. I finished up with sumata. She was a little old looking for my taste but very accommodating. She would be great for a first timer at Seafari. My rating is 6/10.

Mizuki - Looks in her early 30s. Very pretty and quite tall at 170cm. She told me she like playing basketball. Has a basketball player's body. After our shower I got her to lie down with me. I started kissing her but she really didn't like it. She told me she wasn't good at kissing. I then started kissing her lovely slim body and then licked her nice sized boobs. I then started to finger her. I think she was wearing a diaphragm. She seemed to like that. She then started licking me around my body and then BBBJ. She has a nice slow technique and then CIM. I quite enjoyed my time with her and would repeat again. She is new according to the website so hopefully will become better at giving service. My rating is 7/10.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Miho was fun but I probably wouldn't repeat.
I would like to see Mizuki again.

This place seems hit or miss. FS is on the table for some. I'm not sure why the BJ was covered in your case but it seems like you were quite satisfied.

MossBoss

Reactions: Prius_Driver
Miho asked if I wanted covered or uncovered BJ. I chose CBJ at the time but she will certainly do BBBJ. This was in contrast to Momo who automatically did CBJ. Mizuki gave me BBBJ which I quite enjoyed.

Reactions: just4fun