Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins 9000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Speaks ok japanese, understand next to nothing

Details of the Encounter:
I came here with a Japanese friend, having read some reviews that this place was Gaijin friendly. We walked in and check first if foreigner was ok and the shop manager tested my japanese abit. I can speak some stuff close to perfect accent so I passed the test no problem. There was three girls available and one of them was Momo. Having read bad reviews about her, I decided to go with Mina who on the website advertised her as new and amateurish.

I waited about 15 mins before I got called in. Mina looked nothing like her picture. In the website she came off as cold looking, and tall. In reality she was short, very cute, and had excellent attitude.

I was taken back into the room, quite small with a mirror on the side and pop music playing. I got changed into a towel and went to take a shower with Mina. We chatted abit about my trip here, although I didn't understand much of her question and it was obvious she was still able to keep the mood light and fun.

When we got into the room, she started with nipple licking, HJ then BJ with no condom. After about 5 mins I asked to switch and started licking her nipples and asked if I could go down on her. After she said ok I proceed to go down, and after a few minutes she was very wet. She then pulled up her legs and I fingered her, with alot of slight moaning then came shortly after. I liked that it was very genuine and after she came she proceed to thank me and complimented my skill. After that shortly i flipped and then she gave me a mix of BJ HJ, and after a while I turned her butt towards my direction and was eating her as she gave me a HJ. After a while in this position I finished and she gave me a hug and said "i hope you enjoyed it".

The next part was shower and we continued to chat abit more and after I changed I left and immediately wrote this review. I also thought that 40 mins was just the right amount of time, it would have been hard to rush in 2 pop in 60 mins if you are looking to enjoy it with the girl in a genuine manner.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I didn't have much expectation coming here since it was a mix bag of reviews. But I definitely think that if you are polite, can speak some Japanese you are in for a good time. Mina kept me relaxed the entire time and with decent skills made the experience memorable and will come back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Shibuya Seafari!
Glad the experience turned out well for you. :)

Approved: 9/22/2019

Reactions: SandyMartins